The Community Council is Right. M+ Leavers Should Get Penalized

the hardest affix on every key is the " soul-bound " affix.

Yeah don’t be a Donald.

1 Like

apples and oranges. and overreacting much? of all the keys i have done i think i seen maybe 3 people leave. but they left before the dungeon started and stated why they had to leave.

if someone leaves in a raid they are saved to previous bosses if killed. they cannot rekill them and get loot. m+ you can. you can start over and rekill bosses and complete the dungeon and get gear until the end of time. raid not so much. gotta wait until next week.

your key downgraded? oh no. sorry your +11 went to a +10. no worries you can get right back in there and within 10-15mins bump that baby up to a +12-13.

thems are the breaks. when you are paying in content that has 0 lockout, 0 stipulations on speed and gearing etc

1 Like

Perfect example of “get off at the idea that they don’t have to suffer others” which outweighs all other arguments.

Someone leaves key 10 minutes into a good clean, timeable run because they suddenly have to rush out to the store? Equally valid reason for the key holder to suffer a bricked key as a group that is constantly wiping.

Because fudge you got mine. Am I right?

A very good reply, but I have to disagree with ^^^^ this highlighted part here

Imo in any group-oriented content (
regardless of PvE or PvP) the blame goes to the bad player(s) causing the group to struggle or lose. Players who don’t know what they’re doing, are goofing off, or not playing objectives are almost entirely responsible for lack of success in group-oriented content

The leader can pick bad players, true
 but sometimes bad players “look good on paper” and thus the group leader is honestly/genuinely hood-winked once the dungeon or PvP match starts and said “he looked good on paper” players actually turn out to be :poop:

If player A, player B, player D, and player E are playing well/not screwing up while player C is int’ing/bodypulling/sucking/etc then player C is the problem - let’s not kid ourselves with this “it’s everyone’s responsibility” nonsense :smirk:

duck? /10c

The guy that’s the screw up, you won’t get him again and if you’re lucky, the 3 others will stay and you just need to get one new guy. Them’s the break when you insist on pugging.

When the guy that screws up is the key holder, and he doesn’t have any penalty for leaving, they’ll just keep leaving.

Dark Legacy Comics #571

Literally impossible to do in a key.

And once again, if you insist on pugging, them’s the breaks.

1 Like

The “can’t replace a player” mechanic is independent of group composition. Not sure at all why you’re equating pugging to that.

All this shows is some or all on the council have no idea how the game works. Next case.

Aaaaand another mute.

2 Likes

I meant for the next run
 that was easy to deduce no?

No. Might want to specify “next run” if that was your point.

Ok you’re not worth my time, and I can’t even bother with putting you on ignore cause you’ll be on another DK next week. Sigh.

Sorry it’s too much effort for you to actually type what you mean. It happens.

No penalty for leaving normal, heroic, or mythic raid. No penalty for leaving rated bgs. No penalty for leaving mythic 0s or m+

That’s because it’s manually formed group compared to blizzard formed groups.

The same reason there shouldn’t be penalty for leaving heroic raid is the same reason for m+

1 Like

i only liked 2 cc and that’s mirasol (i think she’s one) and mispeled. the rest are
 lol.
blizz don’t listen to anyone anyways so idky we have them tbh

I’m sorry but there is a very very harsh penalty in leaving mythic raid because of id lockout.

No to holding people hostage.

1 Like

Last week I was in a +16 HoI for an hour. We failed the key 40 minutes prior due to very excessive deaths. (Namely the Holy 'Din we had was really struggling and died first on just about every encounter)

I had to leave for an appointment as I wasn’t expecting to spend nearly as much time as we did in there.

Why should I be punished for that?

1 Like