The Citizens of Dalaran quest is bugged

The Citizens of Dalaran is bugged across all my characters. The Extra Action buttons for the citizens you’re supposed to help will not show up for me. Abandoning and reaccepting the quest doesn’t fix it. Logging out and in doesn’t fix it. Exiting the game and opening it again doesn’t fix it. No amount of troubleshooting will fix it. Please help Blizzard. Can’t get past the first quests for the Early Access and my disappointment is immeasurable.

3 Likes

Same. Scanning and repairing my game files did not help. Jumping off Dalaran and dying did not help.

It worked for me but it looks like the areas that trigger the action button are pretty small so you have to walk around the citizens until it pops up.

1 Like

After reading Xyrals comment i realized i couldn’t see my extra action button at all. Went to edit mode, clicked on Extra Abilities (on the name, not the checkmark) and just made sure it was in the right position for me to see. make sure Advanced Options is checked ON for this to work

1 Like

It does not seem to be a proximity issue and my extra action button settings are correct.

1 Like

I submitted a help ticket and the CSR recommended I submit another bug report, which I did here: Citizens of Dalaran Quest Still Not Working

1 Like