Citizens of Dalaran Quest Still Not Working

I submitted a ticket for this problem and the CSR was very nice and actually had a good suggestion which unfortunately didn’t work, so they suggested I post a bug report. I haven’t been able to advance past the Citizens of Dalaran quest. I’ve been trying since about 1/2 hour into EA. I do own the Epic edition of TWW, my extra action button is visible. I have killed myself to remove any possible buffs that were blocking the extra action button. I have repaired the game. I have unistalled the game and all my addons. Reinstalled the game. I have interacted very closely with many of the correct NPCs. I thought maybe it was because I hadn’t done the Harbinger quest, so I picked it up in SW and completed it. I’ve tried the quest on multiple characters, including ones that weren’t leveled in Remix. At this point I’m just hoping that I’ll be able to complete the quest once EA is over and regular access starts.

1 Like

I was able to complete this quest after I reset my UI for the second time. I’m not sure if the first UI reset didn’t work or if I somehow did it wrong.

I want to say that I submitted two tickets on this issue, both of which were answered in less than 24 hours and both of which were answered with actionable, constructive suggestions by people who either play the game or were communicating with people who play the game. The responses I received helped make a very frustrating five days a lot more tolerable than some of the ticket responses I’ve received in the past few months would have. Thanks to the CS folks who responded.

Hi!! Hopefully you’ve figured this out by now. I just had the same issue and it was driving me crazy. I disabled all add ons and was able to see my action button again. After turning on my add ons 1 by 1 and reloading my ui. It turned out to be my dominos add on this was only happening my alt. I was able to play through the campaign on my main with no problem. I was also not able to see the little blue orbs while in dragon riding as well. This also fixed that issue. Hope this helps anyone having the same problem as me