"The Cipher of Damnation" not available?

Hello everyone! I’m having an issue starting the quest “The Cipher of Damnation” given by Oronok Torn-heart, from my understanding the quest should be available after completing “The Cipher of Damnation - The Third Fragment Recovered” given from “Borak, Son of Oronok” which I completed as I have “Spaulders of the Torn-Heart” in my bags. I was just wondering if I could please get help or the appearance of “Staff of the Redeemer” added to my collection as this is the only reason I’m doing such an old quest. Thanks in advance!

Have you done the following quests?

https://www.wowhead.com/quest=10588/the-cipher-of-damnation#comments

1 Like

I kind of wanted to delete this post out of embarrassment but didn’t want to not thank you for the solution although it being the most obvious lol. I was checking the quest chain and thought I had completed everything because when going to get the quest from Spirit of Ar’tor he blended in with the background and the exclamation mark for the quest wasn’t visible because it’s such a low-level quest so I didn’t even see that. I was targeting Ar’tor not his spirit right next to him, so yeah solved! I feel very dumb now but thank you!

3 Likes

Don’t feel dumb, happens to all of us.