The case of the hidden bird chirp

Quit stepping on the ducks

you’ve always been able to.

i love knowing when he’s around

i wish more people would pull him out, he’s just the most adorable little thing :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Same. I only notice it there.

I keep hearing it too esp when at my covenant of Night Fae…and no I don’t have Pepe out or anyone near me with Pepe out.

I will admit I’ve looked up a few times to see what’s up there. So far nothing.

I hear this constantly! I don’t have Pepe out and I don’t have any addons that play this sound and I cannot for the life of me figure out what’s doing it!

1 Like

ok… just a theory…
(and probably really reaching here…)

but if people are hearing it when there are definitely no other players around, maybe the whistle truly is trans-dimensional , and you’re hearing it from players in other phases? :thinking:

…either that, or it’s just ambience.

2 Likes

I believe it has some thing to do with Night Fae’s soulform, but I don’t know what triggers it.

Every time I’ve heard it, Soulform was active.

3 Likes

It maybe ,op, background sound replay that sometimes happens in electric digital recordings.

I heard it just now at the heart of the forest. I was not in Soulform.

1 Like

I’ve heard it in Orgrimmar’s bank, so it’s not confined to SL areas.

2 Likes

Maybe we should take note of the when and where and see if there is a pattern to send to the hidden discorde people.

Guess what?
There are birds in Warcraft.

Doesn’t have to be your soul form.

1 Like

Was just about to point this out myself when I realized soul forms also make appropriate sounds for the animals you shift into, fall damage for instance causes the mount sound in horse/moose soulshape form. Something that lends credence to this theory is that they seem to be hearing it generally in place where Soulshape is permanent, like city hubs.

HEY I love your character name!!

1 Like

What sound does a moth make?

1 Like

Same here, I don’t know what it is!

1 Like

Probably the same ones as the mobs in Ardenweald…weird chittering insect noises.

Nope, my main is Kyrian and I’m also here that sound.

1 Like