The Burning Crusade Classic Beta Has Begun!

I said ‘are’, not ‘were’. Wow, they did things differently 13 years ago? Crazy!

Cataclysm was absolutely blown wide open in the beta - it was how some Youtube channels like Jesse Cox and Total Biscuit got a lot more exposure in a short time. This was not NDA’d for “the majority of the duration” either, the closed beta started on June 30, 2010 and TB uploaded a video one day later showing the new Orgrimmar.

lemmmeee innnnnnnn -throws shield at the gates-

Worst Beta ever, because I wasn’t invited

2 Likes

Exactly you are 100% right.

That’s very nice, now pretty please with sugar on top RELEASE THE BATCHING PATCH THAT’S BEEN ON THE PTR FOR THE LAST TWO MONTHS OH MY GOD AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

wonder if any of us normal humans will get an invite prior to a week before launch…

It says I have to buy Shadowlands again to be opt-in for the beta. It doesn’t make sense to me.

Begun for who!?!?!

Nothing has begun for me!!

2 Likes

You mean now we can watch streamers and their non streamer friends play beta on twitch or youtube.

3 Likes

It annoys me that I’ve played for so long… opted in everytime… I have 4 level 60’s on classic, working on a 5th and still don’t get chosen. It’s like a slap in the face when I’m preparing to play this game to the teeth xD … But okay. Keep giving it to the streamers first.

1 Like

Any chance we could maybe see dual spec? Or Buffing alley racial’s?

If you get selected, bug reporting is one of the most important things you can do for the community and for improving the game. Use it and don’t just cruise through the content.

Boycott the Beta
Make them test their own game for once

1 Like

That’s a very emotional and bitter response. But, if you want to play TBC, is it really in your interest.

Besides, if you really want to protest you should cancel your sub and explain why in the form. Money talks, forum posts… mold over.

Can we just get prepatch so enhance shamans aren’t trash…please and thank you.

Gnomes take up less space.
If it’s only 1,500 in the 1st wave, you can take 3,000 Gnomes!

1 Like

WTB early beta Access just like most streamers, I’ve been playing over 10 yrs.

Lol, exactly!

There was always planned changes, they stated that very clearly at blizzcon

Well, create a Twitch account, name it Asmonpyrite, and go wild. You’ll have a cult within weeks and you can quit your day job.

1 Like