The Burning Crusade Classic Beta Has Begun!

Hmm…something is wrong, I don’t see my invitation in my e-mail. Where do I unsubscribe?

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

“community veterans”

Me, with like 10 bans on my 15 year old account: “Damn, must be nice”

1 Like

Nice! We’re all gonna make it! Got a good feeling that my invite is in the mail!

Guess my invite got uhh…got lost in the mail, right?

haha…ha…

4 Likes

Anybody get in? I opted in but doesn’t seem like I’m able to “update” my launcher for said access…supposedly.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see all those streamers who constantly talk smack about the game get their invites first.

7 Likes

Congratulations to everyone who has gotten in so far. Good luck, have fun, and get those bug reports in! Everyone else, best of luck with getting a future invitation. :slight_smile:

Inb4 all of the streamers who quit classic pre phase 1 get invites. I shouldn’t even be surprised anymore.

4 Likes

Dont put the pay mount blizzard please

2 Likes

Gib Beta Plz

Betas for WoW are primarily for marketing and generating hype, so being a streamer, content creator or otherwise person of online influence is your best bet to get an invite to the beta.

Honestly unless you’re making content off the beta, you aren’t missing anything. If you play the beta to hell and back, all you’re doing is burning yourself out on the game quicker and with nothing to show for it since everything from the beta gets wiped anyway.

Good luck on getting in at some point though, I genuinely mean it!

2 Likes

I am prepared ?

Fresh TBC servers please.

3 Likes

prepatch soon?

3 Likes

That ship sank long long ago. You can’t bring the titanic back up.

Exactly what it is. People playing Classic straight to today, finished Naxx, hundreds of hours played will get to sit and watch all the streamers in the beta who quit before Phase 2 even launched, all of whom never will never touch the Report Bug button. Then when TBC Classic launches busted and filled to the brim with destructive economy exploits yet again we can all ask “However could this have happened?”

8 Likes

Ironic you say this considering WoW betas were NDA’d for a majority of their duration up until MoP. Definitely can tell you weren’t around in the time when we were going to busted sketchy looking websites, endless flat text on white backgrounds, to find WotLK beta leaks because the big sites couldn’t post them.

No they weren’t. I was in TBC, Wrath and Cata betas.

Well, TBC maybe…but by the time I got in I don’t remember one. Wrath and Cata I know there weren’t.

The Burning Crusade Classic Streamer Beta Has Begun!

5 Likes

The hypetrain is so real, les go!