The Burning Crusade Classic Arena Season 1 has begun!

News flash…. NO ONE LIKES RETAIL!

1 Like

keep enjoying old content… you’re the same guy that still plays halo 2? because your glory days and lack of responsibility were associate with that game?

Heck I still play Diablo 2? What’s your point? When someone makes a very good game us gamers play it forever….

4 Likes

I mean I’d love to play SL/retail if it wasn’t trash, mate.
From story to content s’bad m’kay lmao?

4 Likes

Really, only 2 weeks? Did you not learn from the patch period that maybe we should get a little bit more time than this? Who the hell was begging for S1 to start today?

5 Likes

It was 2 weeks in original TBC as well.

That said, the did not mismanage the honor farming so badly back then

5 Likes

Sorry but most of the level 70 people I know do have wives,kids and or jobs.

Stop using this tired and old excuse for your inability to manage your time properly. If you don’t value being at cap thats fine and nothing wrong with it, But stop coming up with excuses for your inabilities.

3 Likes

If you want to compare it to the original I could point out that the patch period was 6 weeks back then, not the 2 weeks they gave us here.

Scuffed season.

3 Likes

Is that the screenshot you’re going with?

You can’t really blame Blizzard if all the PvP tryhards went horde for the easy mode racials. Thats bound to get you a lot of queue time for PvP.

Night elf

Bad transmog

Sarcastic posting tone

Yup it’s a retail baby alright

2 Likes

Dwarf named “dworfy”

Mocks people for not playing his version of the game

Yup, it’s a prime candidate for the ignore list alright

can’t ignore on the forums, you can stop being a baby about it though!

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO

yall gettin CALLED out

1 Like

No dice…

There really isn’t much excitement for 9.1 because SL is dead in the water. So when 9.1 comes out don’t expect much.

3 Likes

It would be really nice to be able to have pvp gear for, pvp.

1 Like

Many people feel like the season was launched way too early :frowning: Not enough time to farm bg blue gear.

1 Like

(Bump) This needs a fix ASAP or most horde players will reroll ally or just quit the game all together

its fine if you suck. Thats why they have pve.