The Big Druid Bug list

might have been someone dispelled it

While doing Maraudon solo, my innervate would randomly dissappear after 1 secound of being on myself.

While doing Maraudon solo

Maraudon solo

Mana drain never worked in druid cat/bear because they don’t HAVE mana. You can’t even use a script to getcurrentmana amount because technically your class doesn’t have mana any more when shifting. The only thing that happens in the background is mana continues to regenerate when in forms , but other than that you might as well be a warrior or rogue in bear/cat .
This is a bad bug but not as nearly annoying as the others plus the delays in things.

ok ravid i get it your a rager

Who’s raging? I was just quoting the English you missed

Not sure how it was in classic but movement speed effects seem to not be stacking with cat form speed.

Dash with 2/2 feline swiftness hardly changes your speed at all, if any, also using nifty stopwatch (40% run speed boost) produces no noticeable increase.

Finally made it through this whole thread and was surprised no one brought up this bug (probably because it’s relatively minor): forms don’t have an attack animation when swimming. It’s super weird to be a cat just swimming there next to your target, dealing damage but not actually attacking.

1 Like

Yeah that looks to be about as frequent as I’ve seen with my NE druid. Doesn’t happen as much any more because I’ve gotten good at staying just below the surface, but it’s a real pain when it does happen.

Happens to tauren too. I just swim underwater

Don’t forget Entangling Roots working for approximately half a second sometimes even though I’m applying no damage.

entangling roots puts a dot its self so it can break the root its self

In vanilla if we were hit with any form of mana drain we immediately shifted into a form. Doing this stopped all loss of mana.

1 Like

I dueled a priest and he proceeded to mana burn me non stop even after I shifted so players are aware of these exploits

Is it true that if a hunter fears you in bear/cat form you still get feared after you switch out of form (before the cast is finished ofc)? Is that a spellbatching issue or is it really a bug?

If you get feared as a beast shifting out doesn’t unfear you or else that would defeat the point so no it isn’t a bug

edit: oh you mean if you shift out mid-cast? Actually yeah that would be a bug. if you’re in humanoid form you shouldn’t be susceptible to fear beast regardless of if the cast began while as one

Ye I can not test it, id like to know though, cause that would be pretty huge too. Some hunter on the forums here said its possible to fear druids even if they shifted out of form beforehand.

Wow, yeah that’s a major bug if true. If we can still be mana burned after shifting then I’d bet 20g you can also fear a druid that’s no longer a beast

Going on close to two months not to mention the ‘betas’ and these bugs are still around and not acknowledged by Blizzard…
Shows how little they care for their tiny yet dedicated druid playerbase

Yep and still getting mana drained by priests and hunters while shifted. FML

2 Likes

Nagelring does pitiful damage.
it wont show in MSBT or damage meter but it is there if you sit and let a mob hti you without thorns.
Also it doesnt trigger after every hit, more like once every 3 seconds or so.
Very disappointing.

Not sure if anyone else mentioned or noticed, but Gift of the Wild Rank 2 shows Rank 1 stats to other players when they mouse over it. Caused my guild to overwrite each others constantly in one raid. Might also be the case for Mark of the Wild.

1 Like