The Big Druid Bug list

Means I need to get back into leveling. So many bugs pulled me out of wanting to play.

As an FYI, the noggenfogger thread has another video reported that shows it working in a video posted on warcraftmovies in 2006. I await people claiming it was not real.

Can anyone confirm mana drain in form bug fixed?

they need to fix not being able to go travel form when you exit a building In WSG

Bit hard to test in av while rep grinding since hunters seem to like serpent sting over viper but as far as I can tell mana is longer being drained while in cat or bear form!

Geddon mana burn fixed!

diseases are not removed by shifting never were never will

1 Like

Anyone know if they fixed the knockback from rag targeting druids dpsing in cat form and powershifting?

I’m glad that it seems many of the bugs were fixed. Unfortunately, they did so too late to save my sub

I have no doubt that plenty still exist though

I have also seen this happen. Never thought about leveling my weapon skills or unarmed skills though as a combat to the issue, any basis to this being a fix?

The fairfie fire bug seems even worse than it used to be. Half the time I hit feral ff it just does nothing. No resist, just doesn’t do anything.

I wonder if the PVP movement set bonus is working properly

Bet it isn’t

Anyone else notice the resist rate on FF and roots is incredibly high? It has to be bugged.

1 Like

It seems like something changed in the last patch/hotfix. I’m getting massive resists also on FF and on top of that in feral form i’m getting an absolutely ridiculous amount of dodges and parries hitting a mob, and I’m getting huge HUGE time stretches where i do 0% crit again even with 30%+ crit. It was doing this at launch but they fixed it somehow and now it’s back to being messed up again.
Something changed… maybe the RNG got changed somehow. It’s frustrating when it seems like other classes are getting non stop crits and I get 0 on a whole boss fight (aside from auto attacks)

At least rag isn’t targeting me any more in cat form, so that’s good. And baron’s mana ignite isn’t destroying my mana in cat form. And viper sting seems like it’s not taking mana in cat/bear.

Still having aquatic form randomly break when swimming at the surface of water

Speed bonuses aren’t applying properly from PVP set or cat form/sprint. Makes pvp way more difficult than it should be :confused:

Cat dash also is removed when you exit cat or power shift into cat again, it should stay as a buff but not apply bonus unless in cat form.
Speed bonuses aren’t stacking like they should meaning even with pvp bonus rogues sprint is faster than cat dash which isn’t right.

1 Like

They don’t care. It doesn’t matter that speed is the one thing a druid has going for it in Vanilla, they won’t fix anything.

1 Like

I’m sitting near 400 FR tanking Ragnaros and for some reason his knock-back effect seems more frequent now as well. I can confirm that Faerie Fire and Taunt both are getting resisted more seemingly over the course of extra patches while warriors who tank seemingly don’t see there taunt resisted very often. This addon I use was telling me my weapon skill is also my shifted form weapon skill which shouldn’t be true either, cause when I worked it up 4 points, my hit chance got better in bear form. Also can anyone confirm that Barkskin actually reduces physical damage by 20%.

Not “just” in WSG. Everywhere.

To the best of my recollection, I’ve always only needed a very brief “stop moving” to trigger the inside/outside issue. I’ve “always” done a quick stagger, stop/start as soon as I see visually that I have exited a building (even in current retail).

I find that I need either a much longer stop or much more distance from the building (or both?) in order for the inside/outside flag to flip and allow me to either shift to travel form or to benefit from Feline Swiftness.

For the comment that mentioned losing Aquatic Form randomly while surface swimming: that was the vanilla experience, as I recall.