The Big Druid Bug list

thanks for this!

The druid class as a whole is a bug

1 Like

Moonfury scaling. Pls

is bliz gonna fix any of this stuff?

I quit in like October of last year. Sounds like literally none of this has been fixed.

Glad I made the right choice Iā€™m sorry to hear my druid brothers are still suffering.

I tried bros

Was especially afraid of this. Ironically, I posted this originally preemptively because based off of Blizzardā€™s past behavior, I knew that the PVP set bonus would be FOR SURE incorrect on live.

When I wrote that post, the PVP set wasnā€™t even in the game yet. Turns out I was right

Hearing stuff like this almost 6 months later honestly breaks my heart. Iā€™m sorry you guys arenā€™t getting the experience you deserve

What gets me about no travel form in Booty Bay is that the Booty Bay cave/tunnel SHOULD cancel travel form and in-town shouldnā€™t.

Related: The inside/outside flag delay remains extremely annoying.

1 Like

They are spells, you need spell hitā€¦

good to see they still havenā€™t fixed not being able to switch to travel form when iā€™m clearly OUTSIDE.
Also threat still being random when tanking more than 3 mobsā€¦

Hey bro, so maybe I can help you out.

First off, you do not have 30% crit against any raid boss. Your crit rate that is shown is your chance to crit against an equal opponent mob, so you need to adjust the calculation for your crit for a mob thats three levels higher then youā€¦

Iā€™ve played feral extensively in classic, and in retail, during vanilla, tbc, wotlk, ect ect ect.

Alot of the problems Iā€™m reading here, Iā€™m chalking up to players simply not understanding the actual game mechanics at play.

I can promise you, while their is 100% somethings at play for feral that still arnt right (certain debuffs we should be able to shift out of, exemption to SPECIFIC mc debuffs, ect), alot of the problems youre experiencing areā€¦ actually part of classic.

And even what I read about seal form breaking, it has always done that. I remember because I afkā€™d while swimming, and upon going into a new zone threshhold, it deshifted and i had a HUGE run back issue (graveyard ported me to barrens)

Dash should stay as a buff when you shift out?

What do you mean, should. Do you mean you think its accurate to vanilla for it to stay active when you shift out of cat?

Cause that wasnt the case. it would always remove the dash buff if you dropped cat form. Hence why timing your dash is important in matchups.

Also, I believe sub rogues are faster then cats at sprint. not all speed buffs stack past a certain point.

PVP is fine, Iā€™ve done my share of WSG :wink:

This is huge. Freewind post is indoors, unless on ramp to lift, yet UC in entirety is outside. Tops of zep towers are showing as inside.

Sometimes it seems like a wonky lag thing, where you will exit a building, like a WSG bade, and not be able to shift to travel form until at the GY.

Wondered about this when a felhound chomped away all my mana when in cat form in wsg.

This one as well. Water surface detection is off by a mile. I should not lose form simply by breaking the surface, or jumping like a seal.

1 Like

this is entirely classic in nature thoughā€¦

Doesnā€™t matter at the end of the day, as it appears blizzard has no intention of fixing bugs, be they ā€œvanilla-likeā€ or not.

1 Like

urmā€¦

what exactly are you talking about?

numerous bugs have been fixed. Mana drains, talent application upon shifting, weapon skill being appliedā€¦

You are complaining that theyre not fixing things youre calling bugs. Iā€™m trying to tell you, theyre not bugs due to the design gold of emulating the same quirks of vanilla.

you get that, right?

All druid forms are bug form.

Admittedly it was hyperbole, based on frustration of persistent things like out of sync mobs and corpse loot having priority over targeting mobs you are standing right in front of.

Untrue, Diseases that slowed were cleansed by shift as a byproduct of freeing us from movement impairing effects.

Diseases were never cleansed, poisons that slow were cleansed; diseases always persist through everything big difference one is cleansable by a shaman/priest only

No.

Read what I said, the act of shifting freed druids from movement impairing effects.

In classic when you shifted ANY movement slow poison or disease which also had a movement impairing effect on it (or a magic effect like Garrā€™s slow for example) it would be removed by the shift.

This is an identical mechanic to rogues improved sprint.

Which also cleared everything which had a movement impairing effect attached regardless of spell type.

and all i was saying is that diseases dont exist like that they impair stats or cause dmg only

ā€¦https:// classic. wowhead.com/spell=16458/ghoul-plague

ā€¦https:// classic. wowhead.com/spell=7279/black-sludge

Remove the spaces, You were saying?

1 Like