The Big Druid Bug list

Just re roll a warrior bro, that way you can abuse the newly-discovered hand of justice / sword spec bug and attack with an epic two hander 5 times in one second and one-shot people.

EZ /minchar

Ravid I have a quick question

-rogues are severely bugged with their energy regeneration. See my recent post about it. We oftentimes gain 21 energy, or skip a whole energy tick entirely. It has been around since the “beta.”

Do Druids have that too?

Usually what I notice is 21 point ticks. If you’re missing an entire tick that sounds pretty insane

Others have had issues with ticks eaten after ferocious bites. So it takes 100% energy then skips. Only had it happen 2 times myself but i do remember the post.

Energy wise Furor and helm not always matching timing/delay is what tilts me the most.

1 Like

yeah if you use ferocious bite before a tick it will eat the energy from the next tick.

whats more annoying is that random bug that you dont get any energy for one tick after shifting then you get 40 energy the next tick. its not a display bug.

2 Likes

The mana burn/drain in forms is completely game breaking. I can’t believe they’re just going to let that stay.

Actually, yes I can.

1 Like

My subscription runs out in a month. I’m not renewing unless these bugs are fixed by then.

My two friends are in the same boat. Not worth playing this frankenport game with game breaking bugs.

Not sure if this bug was mentioned in this thread or not…

While prowling, if I come across a rogue from the opposite faction who is in stealth walking past me and I use the ability feral faerie fire, I am instantly taken out of prowl as if the the spell went off, but nothing happens to the rogue. The rogue does not get hit with feral faerie fire at all, no resist, no hit, nothing. Leaving my druid completely open and useless against the rogue who now has a free opener now. This happens all the time. I am assuming it has to do with classic’s inferior version of batching.

This is ruining pvp for me, either the spell goes off or it doesn’t. Their should be no reason I am taken out of prowl if I don’t cast anything.

I have reported this bug for months now, along with many in this forum and nothing seems to be getting fixed. Paying for a game that does not live up to the quality of the free to play private servers that came before it… I know I am not alone when I say this, but it feels like blizzard wants classic to fail.

1 Like

I have noticed a few movement impairing debuffs not being removed when shapeshifting as well…

There is a disease in stratholme and a blast wave debuff cast by some of the elite demons in blasted lands that decreases movement speed. These 2 debuffs are not being properly removed when shapeshifting.

Shapeshifting tooltips:
“The act of shapeshifting frees the caster of Polymorph and Movement Impairing effects.”

1 Like

Yes, this. This makes Ferocious Bite even more irritating to use. Compounded with the intended (but detrimental) full energy consumption, as well as said energy consumption also consuming all energy even through a failed attack… I really hope this part is a classic (not vanilla) bug that will be fixed as well.

Fix both, please. No need to have our primary finisher leave such a sour impression after not only failed attacks, but also successful ones as well.

I’m noticing more and more that powershifting is failing when taking damage. It will start the shift, but then lag and leave me in caster form. I don’t know if this is a latency issue, or a bug, but it wasn’t an issue until recently.

I think there’s some occasional bug where a spell just gets sucked off into the nether, leaving no combat log entry. I’ve definitely had psychic scream get no resists/immunes/nothing. I’ve also seen my dots do this.

Knockbacks immediately drop feral tank threat. This is consistently occurs with Molten Giants, Patchwork Horrors, Magistrate Barthilas, The Ravenian, Onyxia, etc. This can be overcome with a well timed taunt or charge, assuming the target can be taunted.

1 Like

The mana burn while in dire bear form is annoying. In DM West, the healer gets his mana depleted by an arcane aberration, so I shift out to innervate him, only to find that I don’t have the mana to go back to bear.

Natural Shapeshifter can become bugged and not work when utilizing a power shifting macro. I had this happen to me tonight for the first time. I noticied I was ooming twice as fast during fights and checked it and I was getting hit with 800 mana shifts. Relogging didn’t fix it, but after I manually shifted in and out of cat form clicking the cat icon it started working again.

Natural Shapeshifter is definitely not working at times. Here is the macro i’m using for powershifting:

#showtooltip Cat Form
/dismount
/cancelform
/cast !Cat Form

Has anyone else noticed this? Install druid bar so you can keep track of your mana; it’s definitely happening at times.

It’s tough being a druid in classic because of all these bugs. Obviously Blizzard doesn’t care about us. Maybe if we all start reporting all these bugs once a day they might get something done. Can literally copy paste them into the bug report form from this thread.

Predatory strikes/LotP bugs fixed!

1 Like

They fixed the Noggenfogger skeleton form bug too. So now we retain the skeleton form, while in forms!

Has anyone tested the mana burn issue ?