The BG premade situation is layers of just... dumb

That was a quote from retail.

Imagine still crying about premades this late into the game rather then grouping up like most people are doing now. Yikes…

1 Like

He actually told you in the first post. If he is in a premade. Alliance just let them win as fast as possible because they have fast queues and there honor per hour would go down trying to fight it out

Premade pvpers are not looking for competition, they want guaranteed wins, they want to farm and abuse the premade system. As soon as you pair them with other premade only I promise, once you interrupt their premade guarantee pug stomps because now they have competition, they’ll be RIGHT BACK IN PUGS. Watch. It’s not how it was back than. Yes there were premades but it wasn’t an issue and ANYBODY who played back than knows for a fact it wasn’t this messed up. The best part is something like putting pugs with pugs, premades vs premades, is that those pug stompers, will guaranteed to go right back to pug queues. Pvping won’t change. None of the game will change. I’m an alliance player. Premades are more of an issue for horde. I have 60s on both sides. As an alliance player, if I’m not going against a premade horde group, I’m in a premade group myself. Every premade I’ve been invited to, we absolutely stomped them. Man you guys want everything and everything and just don’t give a dam about the other players and it shows. Everyone should get a fair shot and that’s the original intention but you people wanna take advantage like always. Lastly, the whole “YoU wAnTeD nO cHaNgES” group need to understand something. There’s a difference in wanting the same experience as back than, and taking advantage of the system. What you people are doing, is not the same experience. Plain and simple you are TAKING advantage and you’re screwing other people over for your own benefit. Wtf does that have to do with no changes? Pug vs pug, premade vs premade will force the sweaties who want guaranteed wins, right back into pugs as soon as they realize they’re gonna go against other premades. Giving us balance. And the game doesn’t have to change. It’s a simple fix that’ll make people go back to pugs. Group up with less than 4 people and you get pug matched, any more than 4 you get premade matched. Literally not a single change to the games core has to be messed with, because combining battle groups didn’t do it did it?

2 Likes

Sounds like a win win to me. That is how you win at this game right? Make the other side absolutely miserable?

To the point where they ‘reroll or quit’, I believe that was the strategy Horde boasted about in phase two, cheering as people literally left the game by the thousands despite the constant reminders that getting rid of casuals would spike your queues and basically just leave hardcore alliance left that are apt to do nothing but premade.

And, who of course now have all the reason to treat the Horde with the same level of ‘respect’.

That’s what this is about now- denying Horde enjoyment of the game to the same degree. This method of battle was chosen by the Horde, and there’s no going back from it now.

Maybe, as you sit there thinking about how ‘demoralizing’ AB/WSG is against premades, Horde will finally come to the realization that it was far, far, far worse having to deal with this sort of stuff in every part of the world, 24/7 during phase two, and for Alliance in AV facing 1 hour 0% win rate games where Horde even prevent LTs from being killed despite it meaning nothing to Horde other than being able to prevent Alliance from getting anything at all.

If Horde had figured that out months ago, you’d probably still have Alliance casuals to face. It’s good to see karma sometimes works.

You have a solid point because that’s why I left horde in the first place. Abusing world PvP was BS and I’m sorry but horde totally abused it. What does that have to do with making bgs better for everyone? Anyone who is premade grouping isn’t doing it to make anyone’s lives hell, they wanna farm honor and pug stomp, and have much higher win chances. And every premade I’ve been invited too was a slaughter fest, why the hell would I wanna rely on that? Why be bitter about it lol. Phase 2 is over there’s no sense in being the bad guy because you had it done to you? Again that’s why I came to alliance in the first place.

The classic honor system is terrible and inherently scummy, it forces people into playing a certain way, but that doesn’t mean we should change it, there are (at least in my opinion) way bigger issues with classic and how it functions, but im not advocating we change those either.

1 Like

Today I played 4 games. 2 pugs which I got stomped and we got GY camped and 2 premades where I stomped and we GY camped.

The biggest trickery is on the landing page for classic. And i quote … .“World of Warcraft Classic is a faithful recreation of the original World of Warcraft.” That means the game in it entirety. Where’s everything before 1.12? Oh wait i forgot, they catered to the private server community because the players endorsed it as well as the owners and refused to shutdown/migrate unless it was this one. False advertising ?

Enabling unlimited cross-realm battleground grouping to make it easier for real-money traders to make so-called “VIP premades”.

Then scrambling instance numbers to make it harder to join the same battleground instance that your guildmate needs you in.

And keeping the unlimited cross-realm thingy, to increase the number of concurrent instances, so that it’s even less likely that you get on the same bg as your guildmate.

It seems that Blizzard values RMT over nochanges.