The BG premade situation is layers of just... dumb

know me so well… txs for proving my point even further

you could flip the map around…horde would still stomp you

Lok’tar Ogar!

3 Likes

Someone has a hard time reading…

Yeah man, Alliance need to be able to premade to stand a chance against horde pugs apparently. Keep up with the thread.

2 Likes

The premade scene reminds me of how Alliance fight on PvP servers. They can never fight 1v1.

Beating an Alliance 1v1 on a PvP server will equate to an entire 10 man witch hunt, and camping trip. How dare you beat them fairly. 10v1 should teach em a lesson. I just gank em, and move on cause it’s fun wasting their 10 buddies time.

1 Like

funny because ally can say the exact samething v/s horde…

1 Like

L M A O!

You are talking to someone who has no idea what his argument is here.

Nah. Some guilds literally put KOS on our heads if we touch their lowbies even once. Yet my style is way more honorable, but I’ve never had the Alliance honor a fair fight. I do all the damn time. :slight_smile:

Works this way as well. Especially attempting to quest in searing gorge.

matter of perspective “there’s never any horde around when ally jump me” trust me it’s the say way on ally… and the KoS samething depends on guilds and what you did and if they are pvp or not.

I never gank lowbies. It’s not worth it. I fight them at level though, but that always results in a camping trip. :slight_smile: Fire n all. Dancing around on their horses like they showed me a lesson. It does not take 4 60’s to pin a 23, but I guess it does. Ok, I’m going to bed. <3 night

Guess you’re the only person that’s happened to… How about someone (42 NE hunter) calling in 8 lvl 60’s from horde and 3 lvl 60’s from ally side to ensure that they got the broken tooth tame? Because that’s happened to me, again it’s a matter of perspective. And after that trying to extort 500g for the tame or they’ll camp your or kill BT (** edited)

Just had a really fun game, super close, but it took me 13 games to get there… Most people don’t have that patience

Got to love having a BG weekend ruined if you don’t take part in being a part of the premade cancer in BGs. You are literally forced to premade if you want to rep or honor grind at all in WSG. Trash honor per hour, trash rep per hour. Trash BG because of premades.

At least AB gives you decent honor and rep for a loss. Funny how private servers did a better job of handling PVP issues than Blizz ever will. Separate Premades from PUGS. guaranteed free effortless wins because you form a premade at the expense of everyone else is nonsense.

The other big glaring issue is there is always this ridiculous lack of healers on ally side in any given BG. So Pugs are doubly screwed. The algorithm blizz uses to form pug groups is complete trash. It does not take into any account on whether or not a player playing a class with a healing spec available is actually specd for healing. For example: 2 paladins (ret), 2 priests (shadow) and a mix of Damage classes. No healers what so ever and we get steamrolled.

But hey these are just two issues in a long line of problems with PVP in this game that generally favor premades or just the horde.

If they added guaranteed pug vs pug, bots would dominate the honor brackets. Blizzard would have to remove bonus honor from pug matches.

1 Like

Pugs are often faced with bad team composition, and quite often without any healers. The system doesn’t balance properly.

Separate them.

Yea but winning against a premade as a pug is so satisfying and such a morale boost.
Maybe that’s why Horde has such a high win rate in AV?
When we were pugs causing ally premades to /afk out we were boosting our morale and lowering theirs.

All these premade sucks posts, and I just have one question. What is stopping you from maybe adding people you like in pvp to friends and making your own premade? I mean everyone has voice chat, everyone can make groups. Personally, i wouldn’t even think of going into pvp without grouping and getting into voice before hand.

Speaking as a horde player, there is absolutely nothing that prevents horde parties to join as parties. In this case it has absolutely nothing to do with queue length.

1 Like

dont blame the players, blame the system. why spend an hour fighting vs another premade while other people get ahead