Anyone else agree?

Moonguard and ED are just too much.

6 Likes

You can never beat THO BRO COOLEST REALM THERE IS

i mean it was cool at one point and tho bro remains a cool shorthand

1 Like

WRA is ok I guess

I think WrA is just right. :sparkling_heart:

Itā€™s not too big-- itā€™s fairly balanced between Alliance & Horde and, even at the fullest of times, it never feels like super overwhelming. And itā€™s not too small-- we have an active RP community and a thriving economy. Not to get all mushy but thereā€™s no place Iā€™d rather be.

8 Likes

Itā€™s okay I guess.

WrA is home to me, I like it here and donā€™t wanna play anywhere else.

Iā€™ve never really got why people want to hate on other servers, though. Iā€™ve played on MG a bit here and there and it seemed like a perfectly nice place.

2 Likes

:thinking: :face_with_monocle: :woman_shrugging:

I never RPā€™ed a whole lot while I was on Moonguard, but I did enjoy my time there! I havenā€™t encountered anything thatā€™d make me want to leave WrA, and Iā€™ve enjoyed it enough to eventually transfer all my other characters off of other PvE servers here.

1 Like

I like WRA.

Havenā€™t had enough of a sampling to say itā€™s the best RP server though. I fear Goldshire too much to brave Moon Guard, even though Iā€™m constantly reassured that the rest of the server is just fine. So I donā€™t have the evidence to judge. Maybe itā€™s impossible to judge, because weā€™re all measuring the ā€œbestā€ by subjective feelings because itā€™s impossible to measure objectively good RP.

2 Likes

all rp servers is the same

(I mean I guess except Emerald Dream but itā€™s an RP-PVP server so I win by technicality.)

ā€¦but I love my Moon Guard server. ; ; I can never find RP on WrA.

1 Like

Some are just asking for it though. I meanā€¦ ā€œThe Scryersā€? What the heck? Why does the server name have a ā€œtheā€ in it? Weā€™re not ā€œthe wyrmrest accordā€. Who even plays there? If you choose The Scryers as your main server you probably have The Stupid, thereā€™s no way around it

1 Like

You mean The Cryers?

distant airhorn

5 Likes

I donā€™t wanna bully anyone though. If The Scryers is your primary server, I want you to know that I still respect you. Both of you.

3 Likes

I like variety and play on WrA, MG, and CC/SoE. Theyā€™re all great, but Wyrmrest is like home.

If the RP servers were restaurants, WrA would be the fancy place where you order something and the waiter tells you that you donā€™t actually want that and then orders for you, MG would be the pizza place where youā€™ll get thrown out if you order off the menu and ED is the Arbyā€™s down the street thatā€™s haunted.

11 Likes

I usually only do event rp these days cause all the folks that I did storylines with take the summer off, but in my decade on the server I have never been able to say ā€˜I canā€™t find any rpā€™.

1 Like

Ye itā€™s p cool

I remember when Iā€™d do RP-PvP on Ravenholdt.

Now Iā€™m here cuz there are like 5 people on that server, I think.

2 Likes

And Iā€™m very happy thatā€™s your experience on here. But alas, I donā€™t find much RP on WrA, especially compared to MG.

Goldshire being an issue is a tremendously overblown complaint people still make even in 2019. You can safely ignore it in your assessment. Itā€™s a thing, itā€™s there, but itā€™s fairly contained and you can go years on MG without it factoring whatsoever. I did.

2 Likes