The Auction House is useless

This is 100% necessary. Let’s get it done.

2 Likes

This is still a problem. I can’t buy what I want on the AH…

1 Like

Suspect the main problem is automated fishing for seller that sell at what the AH says is current.

Put up bait at a low price buy up what people list.

There needs to by time outs on playing both sides of the trade. If you put up something for sale, big penalty for pulling it and you can’t buy an item you also have for sale. Maybe even a couple minute account wide cool down on buying

Need a cool down on refreshes as well.

Wouldn’t be at all opposed to blocking addon functionality to the AH. I’m all for addons but these appear to be doing more damage than good.

1 Like

what needs to happen is to be able to select one lower down the list without it selecting everything prior to it. I’d happy to spend a little more on a stack that is numerous, and not have to spend eternity trying to buying from the lowest stack because of no item found.

Pay the extra 3 copper per item to ensure the sale goes through

That would alleviate a symptom, sure.

Not the problem though. Which I strongly suspect is the WoW verion of Flash trading. There’s no need to allow that type of automated game play. I have no problem with people playing arbitrage on items and knowing when something is a bargain, but the flash trading activity on commodities isn’t good for the game or the players.

1 Like

no, its not the problem, but it would be able for many of us to use the AH while they come up with a solution to this nonsense that is happening now.

1 Like

Blocking addons from the AH until they can come up with a more permanent or targeted solution would probably work. At least it would be interesting to see if that actually solves the problem.

1 Like

It doesn’t work like that anymore. You have to do one at a time.