The Auction House is useless

I used to play a market. It was nice to know the true Goblin’s names and watch them move through the market. Just like BGs, you used to know people.

Now there is no keeping track and any sense of community is out the window so that the System is Served. Big-Box is in, Mom’n’Pop is out.

I don’t play the AH anymore, nor run BGs. :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

Region wide + bots = good luck with that.

1 Like

Yeah you definitely need to go find some more interesting internet facts and share them with us.

first /ignore of the long weekend

This is me also.

I miss playing the AH and I really, really miss running AV!

/hugs

2 Likes

For me the lag is pretty bad, I didn’t realize exactly how bad until I tried putting up a bunch of bags, it has been going on for 4-5 minutes now and still going.

1 Like

Blizz just quit caring a long time back what their subscribers’ experience is.

There’s no going back after destroying guild banks. This is now a company of apathetic ineptness.

1 Like

They sure did.

AH has been a mess for so long.

1 Like

That’s why these changes are made. You had people stuck on low pop realms being gouged or just not having things. Then you had all the players up in arms with shouts of “How dare these prices be so high”.

I don’t like this fix… but it certainly addressed those two issues. Sadly it just drove out the “little guy” playing a market or two. Now there are only two difficulties for the AH: Normal and Mythic.

I dunno how it’s worthless when i have been making soooooo much gold.

1 Like

I haven’t been able to use the AH in days. It’s completely broken. They need to implement catphas or something. These botters have completely shut down the AH.

1 Like

Just admit it…you’ll all say you hate how the AH is lagging out and how the bots using addon’s is making it hard to try to buy some low priced stuff…but at the same time many of using the addons that allow this issue too happen in the first place…AH so called Gold Barons have ruined the AH and trying to make a bit of gold for yourself selling mats and that…glad I made my Millions 14 times over in WoD and Legion…

1 Like

Just nerf ah addons already.
idk limit the number of auctions that u can cancel, scan must be for a sub-section of the ah, do something about baiting, to be honest i dont have any idea how to do the last one

1 Like

The AH is in an embarrassing state right now. How the game is allowed to languish like this is insane.

1 Like

im not using tsm
if blizz wanna limit the scans im fine with it, even if that affects auctionator
btw im not scanning, im just trying to post my treasure mats and buy some enchants

1 Like

Time to ban any api, LUA and any other add ons that can affect the AH. Want to afk bot with all the add ons and scripts well. Too bad, start clicking normal like everyone else.

2 Likes

You can’t purchase anything afk without actually using a bot. No addon can do this for you.

This is untenable. Was trying to just buy a bag and none of them were found besides like 10 down the list. Things aren’t disappearing. It’s taking way to long to load everything. Major pain unloading hauls.

2 Likes

So an addon that’s doing automation? Sounds like blizzards about to ban something.

Its okay they instantly hotfixed dungeon leavers at least. (priorities, right?)

Nevermind the thousands of people that literally can’t use the AH right now… meh.

2 Likes

Just another reason to implement:

You bought it? It’s YOURS.

No more flipping. No more middle men. No more degenerate gameplay.

If you buy something off the AH, it is then bound to your Warband.

Sorry to the handful of people out of millions of players that buy a gift for a friend or other one-off situations but, it’s time for a change.

1 Like