The artist that designed the new priest tier set left blizzard

Thanks. I’m also getting a degree in 3d modeling and 2d digital art and stuff. That way if my health goes downhill, which it might, I can always make cellphone games on my own.

4 Likes

You know that salaries are negotiated, right? And bonuses are voted on?

He runs the entirety of Activision/Blizzard. Er, I mean, someone made money… Grrrr shakes fist.

2 Likes

If you see it in-game, it absolutely looks like a clothie set. Cry more Paladins and Paladin sympathizers.

You say too much, a significant portion of the community seems to think it’s one of the best sets ever created.

3 Likes

Yeah, anyone but the devs. Glad you understand, comrade.

2 Likes

More like the basement dweller licking up corpo memes about how “nobody wants to work anymore”.

1 Like

Those are the exact ones who are leaving.

They ran out of blue hair dye!

:boot: :stuck_out_tongue: people like bobby won’t get you in his position.

4 Likes

Negotiated… as if your US labor market gives workers any power to negotiate on reasonable footing.

Nawh, bootlickers continue to watch big corpo daddy pay off the government and grow the wage gap.

8 Likes

They do, but I don’t expect you to know that because, well, that would require effort on your part.

2 Likes

You keep people desperate and barely scraping by and they’re going to take any job at any condition just to survive.

3 Likes

I’m sure you have ample evidence to support that statement with your “right to work” fired-at-any-time-without-cause states.

Boot. Licka.

Edit: Before you respond with an absolutely ridiculous boot-gargling statement, Britomarti, you never did take me up on the LinkedIn thing from the other thread, so we can really compare jobs.

5 Likes

It is by far, one of the best pieces of armor in the game… ever!

And I just realized that it’s molded after Alexstrasza’s new armor. How cool!

I wish my paladin could wear this, LOL.

5 Likes

Yep, and bringing that open robe style was great! Too bad she’s gone now lol. Though maybe they can continue that style instead of the current cone looking robes we get stuck with.

3 Likes

When you go interview for a job (which you probably never experienced), before your future boss would give you a starting date, you have to sign a series of documents, acknowledging the agreements between employee and employer.

Before signing those documents (again, something you’ve probably never done), you can negotiate with your future employer on things like salary, benefits, and even work scheduling.

3 Likes

See my edit, sweetpea. Feel free to ping me that LinkedIn and we can whip out our corpo-sticks.

6 Likes

I saw your edit, and I laughed.

Like I need to prove myself to a larping communist that doesn’t know the first thing about business.

3 Likes

Are living costs in Tokyo for an artist actually manageable over the USA?

1 Like

As expected, you’ve got nothing to actually show. What is it with impoverished bootlickers thinking that if they gag on it enough, they’ll be big-time someday?

Keep at it, I made the offer. I’m happy to show you what a real career looks like. And that you don’t need to lick the boot to get there.

9 Likes

No. It’s just that you’re too beneath me to even bother.

Congrats. You graduated from an online college. Do they even send you diploma or do you have to print it out yourself?

2 Likes

I am guessing its because she got a senior art position at Riot. Riot has been full RTO since April 2022.

2 Likes