The artist that designed the new priest tier set left blizzard

They also made the new Alextrasza design and the ducks.

I can’t imagine losing such a talented artist, and who arguably made one of the best tier sets to date.

The least blizzard could do is start paying competitive wages, specially if they’re forcing people to move back to the office, in places too expensive for what they get paid for.

Places like riot games are taking in all the passionate and talented people who made dragonflight.

55 Likes

Are you a hiring agent for Riot?

6 Likes

They get paid what they’re worth. They knew the wages when they accepted the job offer.

Don’t forget all the other big guys out there like Microsoft and Google who you aren’t whining about.

10 Likes

Yeah, and they’re all leaving to places that pay them better and for what they’re worth. You got me!

61 Likes

Admittedly the Priest tier set is a little too much. I like it but it doesn’t exactly scream Priest. Definitely more Paladin vibes.

That’s rip though. Blizzard’s running this game into the ground and unfortunately the lost talent is being replaced by progressive quotas. Gotta win over all the lost faith and force everyone into extreme ideologies.

26 Likes

Let’s hope he find a better company to work for.

Alexstraza is the last beautiful woman in WoW. And priest armor in insane (paladins are literally crying)

15 Likes

This isn’t uncommon in this industry, you’d know this if you knew anything about the gaming industry.

You should stop supporting this company if you feel it’s so bad. You condone this behavior with your sub.

8 Likes

I’m not sorry you disagree with my opinion. Also no. You don’t own this thread just because you made it. You can’t dictate what does and doesn’t exists here.

22 Likes

I can because you still need to follow the topic of the thread.

5 Likes

No, you can’t. You have no say so in regards to what is discussed here and who posts. You don’t run anything, Blizzard does.

10 Likes

You’re very pleasant. Stay on topic, thank you.

3 Likes

It’s already been happening over the years. So idk why you’re starting to get shocked about it now

6 Likes

Because it fits their agenda.

3 Likes

I’ve been trying to get my foot in the door in a triple A games studio as an artist for years, but even I wouldnt work for Blizzard…
Although mostly it’s because I don’t know why I’d want to trade living in Tokyo for Irvine. shudder

11 Likes

As you’re arguing about something off topic

7 Likes

It should have been the Paladin set!

The Paladin set looks like a Priest set… how do you mix those up?

5 Likes

How dare the peons ask for better.

32 Likes

op go away your takes in here are cringe. yes i said it cringe. it’s not like every company out there don’t lose people why cause someone leaves why cause they get better pay somewhere else. guess what tho half those people find out man this job is worse than what i had was it worth the more pay.

4 Likes

Do you have any proof? A tweet or something?

2 Likes

Name of artist?

Truth.

3 Likes