The Art Team Failed This Season

Art team always win

What is letting the whole team down is ion and his little group of ‘get gud’ nubs

Won’t say they failed ,it’s like usual some sets are. Fire others are so,so looking back to earlier sets in my appearance tab at what was a ret set to the latest ,thank goodness they look way better, I use to hate pally set with the kilt/skirt instead of legs but they have grown on me… I think I the v.o.i.t dh set looks bad.personally the legs needed work.
But to each his own.

Warlock master tier set artwork.

It’s a heavy cloth robe with lots of flimsy ornamental pieces attached. There’s nothing remotely “plate like” about it.

rhoe the armor looks good you’re just wrong this time.

What? Monk, DH, and DK are all super on point, as is Shaman and Hunter and Mage. The rest of them, though, are kind of meh. But isn’t that the great thing about art? It’s super subjective.

Edit: Just saw this was from last forever ago and isn’t talking about S3, so I take back most of my statements.

i like s3 paladin

Season 2 had what was one of my favorite hunter tier designs in the game. Season 3…not so much, but I do like the shoulders at least.

“The Art Team Failed This Season”

You and I are playing different versions of WoW.

The one I play the art team is carrying a broken and limping buddy to the finish line(next expansion).

Currently , the S2 DH Blue and White set, S2 spriest set, Nelf heritage armor(the newest one is best)

February Trading Post “Love Witch” gear set is the reason I’m still subbed.

And this doesn’t even begin to give credit for the vast outdoor world we get. Then there are the dungeons and raids.

The Encounter designers/General Gameplay and everyone else needs to go to the Art and Digital Assets Creation department and give them a big thank you for keeping players subbed.

1 Like

To each their own, but the ZM set has become my default everyday mog. I absolutely love it.

Actually I think 10.2 is hugely improved since SL , I like the look of the emerald dream gear and even the suffusion camp gear is good looking, I haven’t tried war within yet but even that must be leaps ahead of the endgame SL gear last year, so I think the art team is doing a good job !

Aside from the shoulders I don’t like hunter much either