The Art Team Failed This Season

I meant more the gear that tomb had was revamped from older tier. So i don’t mind gear that looks like it’s from previous expansions (Tomb)/similar aesthetic because it looks good. I just don’t think the DH one looks good. Hope that cleared it up for you

Sir, sir, ANYONE and almost EVERYONE is upset with how good priest set looks and if we’re being honest it looks like it should be the pally set since it looks more plate like.

I am very happy that xmog is a thing so I dont have to wear it but if you think a black and white still picture of a set with some brown thrown in looks “good” you might either be too gone on the copium or more blind than I am

2 Likes

I have a Pally too and I think the Pally set is just fine. Better than the Warrior one at least.

3 Likes

How many people actually wear the sets for looks though? I mean I will wear them until I get enough pieces and then I transmog them to something else that I collected either from old content or the Trading Post or faction grind or something.

1 Like

Leave the guy who has no actual counter point beside ad hominem to make a failing arguement xD the silly part is is that you think pally set looks good. You must also think your DH set looks good when you really look like a bratty cali girl showing off too much midriff

1 Like

Well youre right but the thing about having good looking tier set is that you get excited to get and wear it on top of it benefitting the class you play.

You look gud and git gud at the same time basically

Dude idk man…a lot of people don’t like the pally set & hype up the warr one…I think it is hands down the other way around ngl

Paladin set looks sick

4 Likes

Man, if one set’s atheistic not being to your subjective standards kills your enthusiasm to raid then you shouldn’t be raiding…

1 Like

It has more to do with my incentive to actually acquire my tier set than raid and you are the least applicable person to cast judgement on anyone for doing anything mister rank 1 across all classes and specs in raiding and M+ progression

I personally think Warrior is one of the best sets in a long time. I love the look.

3 Likes

Is there no school today or something?

There is no point to counter, and I am not making an argument.
It my opinion on a cosmetic tier set.

I don’t have a DH.

You’re trying too hard to be clever but it reads as moronic.

4 Likes

I always love the Warrior sets. I just wish I loved the class half as much.
This is probably my favorite in along time though.

I don’t think there is such a thing as a plate set that I think looks amazing.

I just don’t think it’s ever going to happen. I have made my peace with this

They’re consistently good, but you’re right that they rarely hit 10/10.
Unlike classes like Warlock or Priest, where the set is either ugly or amazing.

But the Mythic Tomb of Sargeras set is a 10/10 plate set imo.

With the graphics I just don’t think plate as a good look. Very blocky

1 Like

Bob’s friend: ‘Sh…Should we loot him?’

/Random priest casting rez glares at Bob’s friend.

:expressionless:

3 Likes

Not every tier slaps for each race. Is this your first expansion or something?

No clue why the Pally set is getting so much hate. It’s sick.

2 Likes

Bro this might be wild to say given the opinions I’ve seen on the sets but I like it more than the priest set actually lol.

Don’t flame me guys I can see why y’all like the priest one more, I’m just not a fan of the wide winged back piece styles :smiley:

1 Like

There’s something to the new designs I can quite put my finger on… sort of a plastic-y action figure look. Larger motifs, but less detail overall. Good or bad depending on your own perspective, I’ve just noticed a certain toy-like appearance since the launch of DF. (Starting with Alexstrasza revamp)