The Ancients Misbehaving welcoming casual, social and lgbtq players

Oh thanks you all for the posts!! We are a wonderful grp of folks! Casual, social and lgbt and non toxic!

They are so welcoming and really chill and funny. They have exactly what I was looking for a guild. Relaxed atmosphere and raid nights too! I would definitely recommend joining this wonderful guild!

This guild is fantastic! My last successful guild I was apart of was back in WotLK, and i was never able to find a guild with that same happiness and passion for WoW. I joined this guild maybe 3 months ago(?) and love it! Everyone is so nice and brings joy. . . If you dont know what youā€™re doing, theyll help! If you do know what youā€™re doing, theyā€™ll still find a way to help make it better. What I really appreciate about this guild is that - they are the most loving and accepting guild. So if youā€™re looking for a awesome group of individuals who will spam the rainbow generator on you - this is the guild for you!

Ahhhhhh I am soooooo glad u are here!!!

i love this guild!!! amazing people. such a warm hearted and fun group of friends.!!!

So happy I found this friendly, inclusive community. I havenā€™t been in a guild for years - since Cata. I joined this bunch about a month ago and feel at home already.

We have a wonderful casual, social and lgbt accepting guild and we are a guild family! So if you want to in an inclusive and non toxic guild we are that! Below is the guild info:

The ancients misbehaving is a guild of folks who want to be a part of a social and casual guild.
Our goal is to have fun in the game so we are looking for others who want to make friends in game.

We raid Tues/Wed from 8:00 to 11:00 pm est. We have a normal progression raid group. We hope to add heroic raiding as we build up our raid team. We are looking for those who want to progress in normal and help us with heroic. We are not an aotc guild.

We have folks who like to pvp, do mythic and mythic+ and old content for achievements.
We are looking for folks just want to have fun getting bosses down, come regularly and ready to raid and leave any drama at the door.

We are a diverse and inclusive, lgbt along with allies guild. We have both lgbt and straight here and we want this guild to be a safe haven from the toxic environment that can be found in wow.

Weekly schedule
Normal raid Tue/Wed 8:00-11:00 pm est
9/9 normal Bod
7/9 heroic Bod
2/2 normal CoS
7/8 normal Eternal palace
Heroic content once finished with normal, but we are not an aotc guild.

Current raid needs are 2 tank/dps offspec, and a few more dps

Check out: https://guildsofwow.com/the-ancients-misbehaving

Or contact battlemom#1568

Great grp of friends and we have lots of fun!!! Casual, social with an active lgbt community. We are a non toxic inclusive guild and a guild family and oh yeah we raid too!!

We have fun and we have a raid group! We run mythics, old raids, and have a lot of fun with guild friends here! We are casual and social and lgbt with an active community of lgbt and straight. We value inclusiveness and if any of this resonates with what you would like in a guild look us up!! My btag is battlemom#1568

This is a great community and Iā€™m so happy to have found them! <3

We are out loud and proud and an active inclusive lgbt community. We are casual, social and non toxic!! We are looking for more to join us so if this resonates with you look us up! My btag is battlemom#1568

If you are at all curious about joining us, just pm me whenever Iā€™m on. Give us a shot I promise we donā€™t bite!

Thanks Dante and yes talk to anyone in game and we are a really fun grp of players!

1 Like

Hi your guild sound amazing and it feel like its the guild Iā€™m looking for. I just started playing 4 days ago and having hard time looking for a guild that is social and doing any content. Do you accept new players? my highest toon is level 26 and I donā€™t mind making a new toon. I hope you reply back soon my battle tag is SoulKingN7#1512

Zanecrow i sent you a btag friend request and yes we are always open for more to join us reguardless of level. We are a horde guild and casual, social and lgbt inclusive. Add my btag battlemom#1568

Hi all! We have a wonderful, welcoming community that has a very relaxed, casual environment. It is a pleasure being in this guild!

We have our guild on Dalaran and its lgbt inclusive along with being casual and social and we raid tues and wed! We also have a classic guild on the server Ashkandi which is also lgbt inclusive and casual and social with an active community! add my btag to chat. battlemom#1568

Iā€™m interested in your guild. You appear to have the size and attitude that Iā€™d enjoy. You mention youā€™re not an AOTC guild. Is this just because youā€™re not there yet, or an intentional thing meant to keep a less intense atmosphere? Iā€™ve been a part of AOTC guilds where the fun factor just went away as everyone was stressed trying to get the last couple bosses down.

A little about me. Iā€™m an altoholic (120 number 18 should happen tonight). Iā€™d love to raid and run mythic+ if the environment is right. Iā€™m not a rush rush sort of person so Iā€™ve always sort of felt behind in modern WoW. Iā€™ve generally mained Alliance, but I have 4 120 Horde toons on Dalaran at the moment.

Our guild values being social and casual and lgbt inclusive. We raid to have fun and so we do normal and will do heroic but we donā€™t want to rush or push to get aotc. We want folks to have fun in our raid so it is important for the raid to be non toxic. We donā€™t push to be fast or first through content. You are welcome to join our group. We also are playing classic on the server ashkandi and we have a guild there too and its casual, social and lgbt inclusive.

Sounds good. Iā€™d like to give your guild a try. Iā€™ll send you a btag friend request from Hansraj#1828.