The Ancients Misbehaving welcoming casual, social and lgbtq players

And we are the best dressed and all of us are fabulous so if u want to be fabulous come hang out with us!! Ps i have a bad habit of bringing a keg or 2! And of course brownies for all!!

Celebrating pride month we had a pride parade and fun was had by all!

So many nice people! Casual and social and lgbtq friendly and yes we are fabulous! We raid, do mythics and old raid and just really have a great time!

We are welcoming new members in to join us!!

The ancients misbehaving is a guild of folks who want to be a part of a social and casual guild.
Our goal is to have fun in the game so we are looking for others who want to make friends in game.

We raid Tues/Wed from 8:00 to 11:00 pm est. We have a normal progression raid group. We hope to add heroic raiding as we build up our raid team. We are looking for those who want to progress in normal and help us with heroic. We are not an aotc guild.

We have folks who like to pvp, do mythic and mythic+ and old content for achievements.
We are looking for folks just want to have fun getting bosses down, come regularly and ready to raid and leave any drama at the door.

We are a diverse and inclusive, lgbt along with allies guild. We have both lgbt and straight here and we want this guild to be a safe haven from the toxic environment that can be found in wow.

Weekly schedule
Normal raid Tue/Wed 8:00-11:00 pm est
9/9 normal Bod 5/9 heroic Bod
2/2 normal CoS
3/8 normal EP
Heroic content once finished with normal, but we are not an aotc guild.

Current raid needs are dps/tank offspec, more dps

Check out: https://guildsofwow.com/the-ancients-misbehaving

Or contact battlemom#1568

Come join! We are a fun crowd

1 Like

Ill bring the cookies and rainbows for all! But seriously we are looking for people who want to make friends in this game and have a guild family. We have a growing lgbt community and allies. So bring your authentic self and join our happy band of players and our rainbows!

1 Like

We are a friendly guild, tons of social events. Always active in disc, and definitely not an old god worshiping cult or pyramid scheme!

1 Like

This is a great guild filled with good people. Unlike a lot of guilds I’ve been in we talk to each other and there’s always someone willing to lend a hand if you need it.

1 Like

ahhhh ty for that!! We are a wonderful guild family and always looking for more!!

ty ty ty and yes we are the best guild ever! Casual, social and lgbtq accepting!

What Jen said! We are a diverse lgbtq accepting guild with a inclusive membership and we are definitely non toxic and a safe place to play and have fun!

yes we have fun here! I don’t get out of my garrison much since my job is to make bags but when i do we have fun! This guild is full of really nice folks and we are casual and social and of course lgbtq! It is a guild family and we have lots of fun!

This guild has honestly been the most welcoming, inclusive, and friendly guild I’ve ever been in and continues every day to be my favorite guild I’ve ever joined. Feel free to message any of us in game if you have any questions and hopefully we can be your next home in game.

I love this guild and all the members. Thank you all for being such good friends! :smiley:

ahhhhhh thanks everyone! We truly do have a really great place to play and make friends and we are social, casual and lgbtq welcoming!

We are a community of lgbt and allies who want to play casually, be social and raid to have fun! Come look us up!

We have a casual, social and lgbt guild and we raid, run mythics! We have a wonderful grp of guild mates and have a lot of fun! If you are looking for a guild check us out!

The ancients misbehaving is welcoming new members always to join our guild family! We have a lot of fun and have formed a guild community with our guild friends. So if you are looking for a non toxic guild where people want to know you and run with you look us up!

We are recruiting more dps and a tank/dps off spec.

I am adding our guild recruit below:

The ancients misbehaving is a guild of folks who want to be a part of a social and casual guild.
Our goal is to have fun in the game so we are looking for others who want to make friends in game.

We raid Tues/Wed from 8:00 to 11:00 pm est. We have a normal progression raid group. We hope to add heroic raiding as we build up our raid team. We are looking for those who want to progress in normal and help us with heroic. We are not an aotc guild.

We have folks who like to pvp, do mythic and mythic+ and old content for achievements.
We are looking for folks just want to have fun getting bosses down, come regularly and ready to raid and leave any drama at the door.

We are a diverse and inclusive, lgbt along with allies guild. We have both lgbt and straight here and we want this guild to be a safe haven from the toxic environment that can be found in wow.

Weekly schedule
Normal raid Tue/Wed 8:00-11:00 pm est
9/9 normal Bod
6/9 heroic Bod
2/2 normal CoS
5/8 normal Eternal palace
Heroic content once finished with normal, but we are not an aotc guild.

Current raid needs are 2 tank/dps offspec, and a few more dps

Check out: https://guildsofwow.com/the-ancients-misbehaving

Or contact battlemom#1568

We’re now 6 of 8 Normal EP :smiley:

A very welcoming group of people!