The Amani are NOT the good guys

We know the truth Erevien. We know. Tis okay :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Kael’thas of course. In my opinion all Highborn leaders should be mages.

Got rid of him? You mean when he joined The Burning Legion? Are you saying all the Blood Elves should have done that?

Erevien loves to contradict themselves. He thinks all those who fell for Zuls trap in BFA should be killed. Yet he is angry that the Alliance killed Rastakhan. Even though Rastakhan was one of the people who fell for Zuls trap.

2 Likes

I don’t think any more trolls should die. Rastakhan should have pardoned the heretics who surrendered.

lol
/10char

I just love trolls.

Oh, we all have long suspected you have a deep affinity for the troll.

As Panda Emperor. Erevien henceforth must bend the knee and pledge that he loves the alliance, now and forever.

The End.

Hrm. Let me think. No.

As your Emperor, tis it is no a choice little alliance spy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If you could make the Lore -exactly- how you want it. All you had to do was admit you are an Alliance super fan. Would you do it?

2 Likes

Just picture Anduin’s cry-face while he casts his big bubble heal. Think about Jaina and how pretty she is. Think about good boy Genn. Think about Turalyon.

Think about all these characters you love so dearly. And then try and tell us you don’t love the Alliance.

2 Likes

No. It’s not worth it. My personal desires are not worth my honor.

I praise these characters because Blizzard’s actually taken their time to develop them. No Horde character has survived longh enough ever to affect the lore in a meaningful way.

I will have whatever he is having. That looks like some strong stuff.

3 Likes

You’ve said a lot of crazy stuff but this is legitimately the craziest.

1 Like

what, are they gonna try and guilt trip them into it?
the Amani have absolutely no leverage, not even the Zandalari are gonna stick their necks out here

3 Likes

The Zandalari have a responsibility to work for the good of the entire troll race. A bunch of elves who are on the brink of extinction should be to no concern to them. Especially if you realize Bob voted in favor of the peace treaty with the alliance.

yes because trying to fight the elves went so well for them in cata didn’t it?
they know that this isn’t a fight they can win, especially not with the Zandalari not caring enough about the Amani to do so, and being allies with said elves

1 Like