The Amani are NOT the good guys

Racism be racism. Also I believe in the case of Trolls it’s more about them being unbelievably territorial in general than about them making judgements or caring at all about what other races are and do

Actually I saw many many people say the same thing about the Kul Tirans colonizing the Drusts (who are Vrykuls, so Viking-themed). It’s just more recent lore

7 Likes

Nice when “being territorial” and “claiming the entire world” coincide.

Yeah they have a particularly large conception of what “Troll lands” means, although that’s somewhat justified because all those lands were indeed theirs at some point due to how old they are as a race

Quite different from the Mogu’s extreme expansionism however

“Everything belongs to us, might makes right”- loses to their mutant descendants, who are them, but better.

Most of the land used to belong to the trolls. That is the history. Elves and humans stole it. If things need to be right again the human and night elf kingdoms need to be fully sacked and their populations relocated to the places where they actually belong to. For humans and dwarfs its Ulduar the first titan city. The night elves Go to nazjatar where they will be enslaved by the Naga. All the lands the trolls do not need get claimed by the Horde since they are their allies.

You can cut the rest of the post. Elves and hunans need to die period.

Ere, you are an Elf!

Look if you don’t actually want to discuss the lore and you’re only interested in dropping Twitter-friendly shallow punchlines just go ahead and say it

1 Like

I’m literally the OP.

So while we are being 1940 era villains, does that mean we send Orcs back to Draenor / Outlands, too?

1 Like

No, the fact is that the High Elves encroached on Amani land, not the other way around. That’s just what happened. It wasn’t “starting a war”, it was trying to defend their lands from the very same people with whom they’d had negative experiences before.

Excuse me…what? People also defend the Drust who are of Vrykul origin. It has nothing to do with race or aesthetics. It’s because people ( not you, obviously ) think colonialism is bad.

Sure. From wowpedia:

“One day, the queen was approached by her most trusted advisor, Counselor Xavius, with an idea of using the power of the Well of Eternity to cleanse the world, and make it perfect in her eyes… Xavius helped the queen communicate with Sargeras, whom she told of her desire to cleanse the world of the lesser races

13 Likes

AU Draenor that is. I heard that place is still habitable. Outland is dead sadly. I find it odd that nobody ever tried to heal it.

1 Like

A real quote please. Book title, page number. Quest title. Also, I’m once again pointing at the quote where Azshara spared the Trolls for being too irrelevant.

Alright, we send Orcs to Draenor.

Tauren are back into Mulgore and are not allowed to leave or they would be colonizing.

We exterminate all Elves.

Forsaken are exterminated, too, as they are just Humans.

So all of Azeroth is just trolls. That sound good to you?

1 Like

Pandaren, Mogu, Tol’vir and Vrykul can stay too for as long as they stay in their respective areas.

So the Horde is gone, then, atleast.

And honestly probably should go ahead and exterminate those races as well, since it’s all Troll land.

Don’t get me wrong. Technically I have no beef with the Horde. But the fact at hand remains that pretty much all kingdoms around the world aquired their land through violent conquest. Quel’thalas was Amani land. Lordaeron was Amani land. Dun Morogh was Frostmane land. And Stormwind was Gurubashi land. Humans used to be mutaed Vrykul. And their job was to keep the titan facilities save. Which they failed at horribly. Ulduar, Uldaman and Uldum. These are the only places where ANY titan forged race should be staying at.

Trolls never were after exterminating everyone lmao. Jeez, even the Wolvar used to live peacefully alongside the Drakkari :

The Drakkari and Rageclaw wolvar were allies for thousands of years. They’ve been living in Zul’Drak, alongside the trolls, for generations, completely unaware of the ever-changing world.

But ofc that type of lore doesn’t serve your “Trolls are murderous savages” narrative so it kind of goes totally unmentioned

9 Likes

So precisely. All other races must be exterminated. The Horde MUST be demolished and extricated, it’s races sent back to the other worlds or the very narrow space where they ‘belong’. Even Tauren probably lack claim to any lands so they can be exterminated, as well.

All lands are Troll lands. Azeroth as we know it must cease to exist, it’s races sundered and pruned, and the only thing that should exist are the disparate Troll Tribes.

No? The Gurubashi all lived in Stranglethorn by the time Stormwind was built.