The Amani are, infact, the good guys

The worst one was killing the troll children for a guy who thought that maybe they’d be a problem in the future. They scaled them up when they redid the quest in cata, but before that they were sub-dwarf sized trolls. Very much turned me off playing a dwarf despite loving Dwarf fortress.

2 Likes

Hey, returning to Quel’Thalas after 18 years to stave off a Void invasion only to sideline blood and void elves and push this instead would be peak Blizzard.

Yeah, it was definitely quest design from the same era where DnD treated orcs and other tribal cultures as universally evil monsters to cannon fodder. It be nice to clean it up.

1 Like

They love high elves and hate everyone else that is known. Blizzard has their favorites and I am not here for it. That is why I abandoned the blood elves and turned to trolls instead.

Got to bring Vereesa into the forefront after Alleria goes void crazy when Arator dies. There must always be a Windrunner.

Friendly reminder Halduron is a traitor.

Every time Erevien goes on his pro troll angle with that elf account I always imagine Silvermoon Harry but its a blood elf in a troll outfit.

2 Likes

Trolls deserve everything and I want them to be great again like in old times before stupid races like elves and humans ruined it all.

Thank you for supporting my imagination, you are too kind.

Its not likely, but I will happily take Arator/Turalyon surviving and Veressa dying and being the one to push Alleria over the edge.

I’m way more interested in Arator given he seems to be a bit of a bridge between the feuding Thalassian remnants.

1 Like

Even in their own backyard they can sideline the blood elves they did it once in TBC already remind you.

1 Like

Seems we need a reminder that the Empire of Zul conquered a bunch of land other races were living on. Including groups of Tauren who fled south to Pandaria and later became the yaungol.

Empires are generally a bad thing regardless of what race is controlling them.

Trolls came first easy as that.

Arator is sort of a key to a lot of stuff. I am sure Xal’atath is totally unaware of his importance :dracthyr_sweat:

3 Likes

Blizzard felt the need to remind us again that Arator is key to Alleria’s sanity. I’m sure it’s nothing though and totally not super heavy handed foreshadowing.

3 Likes

Though speaking of her, something I did notice in the art book, is they frame her now as a Champion of the Void Elves, instead of the High Elves.

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/1181036.jpg

1 Like

She looks like a normal high elf. Her void form only comes out in a fight.

1 Like

I can’t get over how much worse her new style is and how it looks nothing like her. Completely different character.

It is sort of the point, I suppose. She is sacrificing herself as she was to go full Captain Ahab on Xal’atath. I am sure it will go better than it did when Tyrande did largely the same thing to hunt Sylvanas.

One less alliance character to be angry about in Midnight I suppose. They better don’t treat the only cool elf race dirty.