The allied race discussion megathread

The problem is there is no female black dragon currently at the moment, atleast alive introduced in lore. And, the only way it could happen is if they acknowledge parts of TBC…which they havent for a while.

Please no.

1 Like

I’d rather ogres not just be a glorified reskin on an already existing skeleton

That is what cloning does. Wrathion finds a way with nefarian’s lab to create uncorrupted black dragons that are essentially clones.

They would need eggs. Hence referring back to Outland black dragons AKA the black hole of characters.

Only thing I want and need is Vulpera! <3

1 Like

The eggs from highmountain. while the alpha story was cut it seems it wasn’t entirely cut out. Ebonhorn had family business to take care of at the end. Who is to say he didn’t give the eggs to wrathion?

Cool thanks for linking us. I appreciate it. Having a hub for all the megathreads is useful.

It would also help us for the IEs not to kill them either, which makes it seem more like its not gonna happen anytime soon.

eh. We don’t know what wrathion is doing other than he is collecting info on the dragon isles, he is collecting samples of black dragon DNA such as a scale we bring him, He visits the obsidian dragonshrine in dragonblight for some unknown reason in the chromie scenario which took place in the near future, as well as he is currently in nafarian’s lab which is known to primarily been used to clone dragons.

THIS!

I’ve been wanting Undead variations for years and years…

I have not even seen one yet and I can not imagine alterc again being a kingdom, or its people returning to the Alliance!
And I hope no one has the bizarre idea of ​​proposing Alterac to the Horde!

And here’s another topic that talks about sethrak!

Wait until you hear about the Mag’har, Dark Iron, Zandalari, and Nightborne

1 Like

You didn’t include jinyu. If you have hozen, then jinyu should also be included on this list.

Thing is, I don’t want more timesink allied races.

I want regular races.

Yea but they also were aligned with the player at some point in the game. Yaungol were never an ally in any circumstance.

But hey, lets casually forget that part huh?

You technically ally with that one captured yaungol in Townlong Steppes who has you kill his former chieftain, and he doesnt die at the end of the quest, so there. He can be the leader of the allied race.

That quest text doesnt sound like someone who would ally with you.

Eredar would be pretty cool I could get behind that. You will probably unlock them from a Court of Farondis paragon cache in 9.2

The sheer amount of whining that actually having to work for something has generated continues to be astounding.

Blizzard will give us the allied race that is most easiest for them to add because they’re lazy as F, that’s why we ended up with Lightforged Draenei and Highmountain Tauren.