The alliance story is seriously annoying

The Alliance fatherland will never be pure until we ethnically cleanse the Kobolds and take their candles.

Because the Horde consistently razes our homes to the ground, slaughtering innocents, and get a slap on the wrist by a push-over Alliance. Meanwhile, most Alliance victories happen off-screen, or is shared with the Horde themselves. Such as SoO. Horde players want to make that out to be major Alliance victory, forgetting that is was called Vol’jinn’s rebellion…

Yeah, I do. Because this isn’t real life, and I can have an objective perspective. IRL, I can’t say “These people will respond by X” but in WoW, I can retroactively look backward and see that the Horde is responsible for more innocent killing than any major villain we have faced since Vanilla WoW.

The Destroyed Gilneas, Southshore and Teldrassil. How many major settlements has the Legion destroyed? The Scourge? The Old Gods? Would you say that demons are not deserving to be wiped out? How about Scourge-undead? What about Quiraji or Nerubian eggs? Mantid larva? Should we stay our hand because they are children?

I am not saying genocide of the orcs would have been the morally right thing to do. But looking back with the information we know now, if knowledge of the future could be used in that decision. Ultimately we would be saving more lives by wiping the Orcs clean from Azeroth.

P.S. Don’t make assumptions about people irl views based on what they say about video game. That’s a Sh*t thing to do. Honestly, shame on you.

1 Like

And ignoring the plenty of good the horde has done throughout the game is downright foolish.

4 Likes

Thankfully, Sylvanas is about to be raidchow and they’ve all but confirmed that the Horde is about to get its real Warchief back.

“Well the Horde canonically defeated G’Huun so I suppose it’s only fair we let them butcher people in our cities every now and then”

Chronicles officially retconned all that out. Horde hasn’t actually done anything in canon. Even the Sunwell was liberated by the ALLIANCE ONLY in canon.

1 Like

I’m not saying that was good. I’m not saying their thr good guys either. I’ve never not called the horde put on its actions. But to say they’re fully evil is wrong.

1 Like

It’s the truth, actually. Unless you want to make justifications for actual genocide.

1 Like

I’m not justifying genocide what is wrong with you. The horde does a lot of bad things. Way more bad things than the alliance. But they arent supposed to be the bad guys. That’s why so many horde players are dismayed at the tree burning. Why do I have to spell this out for you.

7 Likes

I thought that was literally always the case though? The sunwrll thing.

But they are…

If you do bad things, you are the bad guys. That’s how being bad works.

Yeah, but the Horde have literally been doing things like this since Warcraft 3.

Because, as it turns out, trying to explain something that is wrong to someone who is right, might be a difficult thing to do.

1 Like

Akiyass won’t accept any opinions that don’t coincide with her own, going so far as to edit lies into WoWpedia.

You’re wasting your time, my dude.

8 Likes

Unfortunate. I know you and I have clashed in the past and I definitely dont like the horde but to say it’s always evil all the time always is non objective and overboard.

1 Like

I like how you keep bringing this up, even though it’s something I’ve never done. I even offered to prove it via my IP. But that would destroy your attempts to smear me, so you never actually take me up on it.

Hey, the Horde was too busy killing Kael’thas. Chronicles has them happening at the same time. Also to be fair, given Velen’s involvement it makes a little more sense for the Alliance to have cleared the Sunwell.

Yeah Velen invalidates the orcs defeating their cornerstone villain as marked by Warcraft’s own website every single time.

Alliance-Only gaming rocks!

1 Like

Ah yes, just like Velen’s involvement confirms that no Horde ever went to Argus, or really participated in Legion at all in canon.

1 Like

Only you would taking something as culturally significant to elves as the Sunwell and turn it into an Orc thing.

Only you would take someone as culturally significant as Kil’jaeden and make it not about Orcs.

Edit: Actually, my post is a lie.

Blizzard did it, too.

Kil’jaden is significant to more races other than orcs.