The alliance story is seriously annoying

Nah dude, read her response to me. She’s a troll who can occasionally appear reasonable, but she’s in full troll mode today. She half-edited all my points, responded with “lul,” and then called the Horde “half-naked savages.” I mean… this is not someone who is interested in being taken seriously. Kudos to you for trying. I wasted several posts last week engaging with her in good faith, and had what I thought was a nice discussion, only to see this absolutely disgraceful performance today. I’m outta this thread, kudos to you and those other Alliance people for trying to inject some sanity. I by no means assume all or even most Alliance or nelf posters are anything like Akiyass.

4 Likes

I did?

Have you seen what you’re wearing?

Weird, if I am truly a troll.

Is it disgraceful because I disagree with you? The way I see it, you might just be a little upset that I might actually have some valid points…

BC was the Draenei expansion as much as it was the Blood Elf expansion. And Velen having an important role in a matter involving a naaru makes perfect sense.

Going back to Kil’Jaeden for a moment…

The Orcs suffered a few decades because of Kil’Jaeden.

The Draenei suffered for millennia.

Even in Legion, you have the attack on the Exodar, the death of O’ros and Velen’s son. If you genuinely think that the Orcs have more right to Kil’Jaeden I don’t know what to say to you other than I strongly disagree.

Now if you were just arguing that the Orcs needed more representation during Legion than of course I agree with you. A few of the old Orcs still kicking around like Saurfang and Eitrigg definitely should have gotten a decent role. I think it’s a colossal failure on Blizzard’s part that they didn’t.

But I don’t think the Draenei deserved a lesser role.

But you love me, right? :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Don’t like being the Bad Guys. Too bad.

Don’t like the Alliance Good Guy Faction. Too bad too.

Starts a war but doesnt wanna be portrayed as antagonists. K den.

I didn’t. :thinking:

But the Warchiefs law is absolute. Yall do what she says. Its not like we saw any real opposition to her actions from the rank n file guys minus one Orc, Zelling and Baine now apparently.

Man this isn’t world’s end. I’m a person, not an npc.

2 Likes

Im being jocular over the forced state of the PC and how they cant do anything outside of the usual quest and turn in. Its not like an actual RPG.