The Alliance is to perfect

I really like this idea, and it should be for the Horde as well. Having a person to choose to follow throughout your questing career adds an extra layer to the story.

Agreed, I mean you will still have the current warchief, but you can choose which leader to follow if you don’t like Sylvanas or want a change. This will block out any of her quests for you specifically and cannot do other leaders quests

I’ve said this for a while, this is the problem with the Alliance, they’re too ‘good’ overall and that gets boring.

And it honestly reaches over to the Horde story too.

Sylvanas and Nathanos’ main actions in BfA are all over this paranoid fear of the Alliance going full out to destroy them and the Horde. The problem with this is, as a Horde player, my first response to that mentality is “Why? Why are you so scared of the Alliance doing this? When in the world was the last time the Alliance actually went all out and struck the Horde without being provoked first?”

Blizzard should have Genn and Tyrande going all out and striking the Horde behind Anduin’s back, and going beyond the mentality of “we’re just protecting ourselves”.

Not only does it give the Horde PC reasons to understand the reasoning of Sylvanas/Nathanos, not only does it give the Alliance PC some choices in the story, not only does it give the Alliance PC some faction pride, but it also provides a major shake up in BOTH factions’ storylines that have stagnated recently.

1 Like

And that’s why the alliance is super boring and I’ll probably never play it although that new fat human race looks very interesting to play if blizzard ever threw you guys a bone and made your faction actually intriguing then I’d play one for sure

But you know, they just want to focus on the Horde because Sylvanas and for some reason Nathanos plot armor

We don’t get choices until they are done with the Horde

They said that they wanted meaningful choices for both sides. Alliance is still waiting.

They could have let us choose Tyrande or Anduin making the conflict last even longer, aka the old varian alliance or Anduin’s Alliance, but nope

1 Like

Blight is just a weapon, not the nicest weapon but a weapon. It’s war, you can’t expect fair play.

Azeroth doesn’t have a Geneva Convention to make rules for war

Even outside the war, you used the blight

Horde are more boring tbh. Just raving about honor and doing terrible things and over throwing their warchiefs.

Alliance’s issue is that it focuses too much on humans. It could be interesting if other races like gnomes could take the center stage once in a while.

Don’t hate me because I am beautiful.

I disagree, at least you have variety with your race lore.

While we are playing perfect perfect

That’s what I meant though
the other races never got a chance to develop much and give Alliance variety in that way. Its all about the humans and sometimes the dwarfs and nightelves.

Poor innocent Orcs. They didn’t deserve it. Evil humans!

:unamused:

Funny how we always get proven right on that one isn’t it?

1 Like

Orcs started it

Again it’s a weapon, no different than alliance warships. Just a bit more painful

Something that shouldn’t be used at all

Death knights literally spread plague and pestilence but blight is where you draw the line?

We don’t claim to be the good guys. Some of us are quite evil. While some of us do the needed darkness to save Azeroth

There are plenty of undead that were so happy to see their families again that your king allowed. We are not monsters, just humans in a different form that are treated like monsters by the very ones that use to be their people.

The terms good and bad guys can very easily be switched depending on what side you are on.