The Alliance is to perfect

That’s different, that’s war. War is not pretty.

I’m talking about a faction itself

It’s not different at all. You’re picking and choosing.

2 Likes

You said that we killed horde soldiers. That’s war. People are going to die on both factions

Actually, no it wasn’t.

8.1 war campaign had us stealing Azerite stores from Norwington estate, blowing up Mekkatorque’s airship before losing the mech duel to Mekkatorque, and then freeing Ashvane and conspiring with her to undermine the Alliance.

Then waiting for the raid to release to get the rest of it.

So the point is, we may have lost the scepter down the line but we do have Ashvane and Derek (which I heard got freed) at the present moment.

Sylvanas is literally serving the old gods now

You’re right. This is War. You can’t expect the faction with some moral backbone to have some weird moral crisis in the middle of a war. Peacetime is when the Alliance will get dirty.

Not saying that. I’m just saying in war soldiers will die from both sides.

Whether how it’s dealt is another point…

But many soldiers in this war who weren’t killed by Sylvanas just got stabbed or shot,or blasted, or mauled. Typical war death, like the true neutral side of war

No plot for them on why they are being killed besides of them being enemies.

Words not coming out right but you get the point

Again, you’re picking and choosing. It’s all our choices, war or not. We could’ve caputred those wounded soldiers. We could’ve let them limp back. Instead, while down on the ground, unable to defend themselves, we murdered them.

You can’t cry “well that’s different” when it’s still a choice we made.

1 Like

Then how are my eyes dark?

That’s a act of war. War is cruel. When you let the enemy survive, you potentially endangering your squad or yourself. Or ruin your sides plans because those enemies might have intel

I like how in another thread that’s up atm you complained about someone’s grammar but seemingly don’t know the word ‘too’.

3 Likes

i was wondering what the end of the sentence was going to be.
thank you for completing it :slight_smile:

Well I glad hear someone happy for the alliance for once It all ways same in these Damn forums, more cry and Q.Q I tell ya :roll_eyes:

I think you can get the black eyes even if you are not 120. When making a new nelf go under skin tones and go to the very bottom. It should be the night warrior skin tone.

Hope this helps!

Sylvannas burning Tedressil is the equivalent to Pearl Harbor in WoW. Good luck finding anyone who supported the Japanese after that. Not much you can do with a storyline after something like that. It sort of goes one direction from there.

Also one of the most interesting characters Arthas came from Alliance.

1 Like

Pretty much I mean… He was the reseson why Warcraft 3 was know, And well his time is over There nothing can be done only know him What he was, what he done and what we learn what hapepn

Oh wait history repeating it self oh well.

You may not be for long

“the boy king sits at the masters table”

Alliance also treated the undead as monsters that needed to be exterminated after they were released from the lich Kings control

Well, while I do agree that a little conflict within the alliance may give them a bit of flare, I bet people would end up hating it.

Here OP, take some horde internal conflict/ civil war. I’ll give you as much as you’d like! I’m personally tired of the warchief turnover and the “struggles from within” for the sake of a recycled story theme.

Because you continued to do evil things like blight people