The Alliance is given everything

Those are called night elves lol

Garrosh turned evil, Sylvanas betrayed us! You won all warfronts lore wise and killed king Rasta while suffering no casualties. You can take several seats.

1 Like

probably ment to respond to someone else there. also hey crug, hows the clan going!

1 Like

It’s 100% possible to have cross faction LFG, LFR, and BGs without breaking the integrity of the faction war because of personal emotions.

You may not like to hear this… but an Alliance and Horde army, both side by side, marched together in BFA with the intention of dying together. So anyone who thinks doing a WSG with mixed Hordies and Allies in random que isn’t being faithful to the lore. JS

Both Arathi and Darkshore were ancestral homelands and it would’ve been pretty crap if the Horde won either.

Bad writing for Horde leaders is pretty inexcusable though.

3 Likes

And you’re gonna tell me there’s no alliance bias?

The Alliance clearly and visually are more powerful than the Horde, thats why they win so much. Not because Blizzard likes the Alliance more.

1 Like

Just like Alliance got straight back worgens. Oh wait never mind that’s orcs. Horde get some things, Alliance get other things. At the end of the day it’s all just perspective.

Not necessarily, but I would say that in terms of writing, both factions have been done dirty in different ways.

Ya you say that while playing on the side that gets everything.

The Alliance got Mechagnomes and Kul Tirans, the 2 objectively least played races in the entire game. The Horde got Zandalari and Vulpera. Easily 2 of the most played races in the entire game now.

1 Like

GTFO. EXPOSED. alliance usurper

It’s not like our king died or the best looking city we had got burned down or anything like that. All that stuff you just said literally proves how much better lore you have, betrayed or not, it’s good story. WE SUFFERED NO MAJOR CASUALTIES, exactly our point, NOTHING interesting happened for us alliance players. You can take several seats.

I can’t really talk to you on an RP level so I’m not going to, because it’d just be me going “no you weren’t.”

Lore wise they aren’t given “everything” and I really don’t get how you think that’s a thing. What are they given in your estimation?

Hey, not everything.

I still don’t have my Sethrak Warrior. :frowning:

1 Like

But I volunteer to clean up highways

While I’m not really about alliance hand outs, I really feel like the void elves getting normal skin tones as well as the blood elves getting blue eyes addresses the elephant that’s been in the room for a long time: high elves are the most neutral race in the game (although horde unquestionably has more of them.) And you know what else it adds without adding an entirely new allied race? Half elves on both of the factions.

This is an incredibly good lore update and Horde and alliance will continue to get unique, nice things. This one just had a lot of baggage.

3 Likes

Totally agree, merge factions.

Faction conflict has been overplayed to the point of horrible writing now. Community is so far skewed that some players are forced to change factions and leave friends behind.

Didn’t say that, no need to start making stuff, it is good story telling but it doesn’t have to happen.

Go ahead come here and join the worse side if you are so blinded, but i’m sure you biases resentment will not allow that. Your obviously just butthurt because we are getting high elves even though you are too but your biased opinion isn’t going to change the facts.

Go ahead, insult someone some more for proving you wrong. It seems like thats all you know how to do now that people are ganging up on you for talking bs.

Look at the placement of Alliance bases: it’s literally a straight line, everyone moves towards the same objectives at the same time. That’s a huge advantage in uncoordinated PvP.
The Alliance on the other hand has to split into two the moment they reach Tower Point GY.

1 Like