The Alliance is given everything

Pretty much the title, the alliance is given everything, whether it’s lore victories against the horde since the second war, or tactical advantages in battlegrounds (yet they still lose so they cry to blizzard for cross faction BGs)

Blizzard I hope you never merge the factions. Temporary periods of armistice is fine but NEVER merging. I resent the alliance and their players.

16 Likes

Yes give us cross faction too.

24 Likes

Cross faction is a great idea

27 Likes

People like you are killing the game

6 Likes

Yes, I concur.

1 Like

I can’t wait to play Nightborne on Alliance!

9 Likes

I agree, merge factions.

25 Likes

I think you need a hug. Come on, bring it in. Accept your true overlords. :slight_smile:

/hug of Alliance dominance

8 Likes

I remember when the Horde was given Vulpera and the Alliance was given Mechagnomes. Stormwind had parades in every district. The trumpets sounded and the ale flowed.

9 Likes

CRUG

I can’t imagine how much weed you have to be on to create this post. You have it the EXACT wrong way around, the horde advantages are way to much, the faction imbalance proves everything.

2 Likes

Well I mean there wouldn’t be much war to make warcraft with if the second war went like, “Demon-blood infused orcs obliterated the Alliance and converted the Eastern Kingdoms into the Burning Legion’s stronghold on Azeroth, assuring victory against Azeroth’s remaining populations”.

Except Blonde hair for Void Elves/High Elf option :wink:

1 Like

Blizz, give us orcs, plz.

2 Likes

Look at the placement of the Horde base in AV and tell me again.

2 Likes

The only thing the Alliance is given are horde leftovers lol.

1 Like

why is your guild name and achievement points blue???

the alliance has basically won every conflict vs the horde since that point.

1 Like

Uhh, I don’t know actually. Trust level 3 thing maybe?

If you’ve ever clicked on someone before, and gone to their armory, their names stay blue until you refresh your cookies.

1 Like