The absolute state of this game

Try coming up with an actual argument. The entire game isn’t just Naxxramas, yes it sucks and yes it needs fixing but the game as a whole still plays just fine, go do something else with your time until they fix it

Or just keep whining about it on the forums

says the person defending the most literal position possible of “game breaking.”

Don’t mistake your absence of ability to process information as an absence of argument.

We should argue semantics rather than acknowledge Blizzard released a completely unpolished and untested version of TBC… That’ll teach em.

2 Likes

I’m not “defending” anything. The bug sucks and needs to be fixed, I’ve said it multiple times

But one (two with KT being blocked off by it) fight out of one raid is not the entire game. “most literal position” is factually incorrect

I understand perfectly what you’re saying, it’s just wrong

your previous post literally said “You really are simple.” and nothing else. an insult is not an argument

Tries to prove aptitude for processing information by ignoring all posts except one.

It’s a bold strategy, Cotton.

1 Like

“You really are simple.”

I didn’t ignore your other posts, I addressed them and your only follow up was to insult me. Come on, keep up buddy

followed by

your statement is factually incorrect. you’re using the most literal definition of game breaking.

and yes you’re defending it by minimizing it.

1 Like

Disregarding without addressing does not equal addressing.

indeed, I am. I have been from the start. not being able to clear Sapphiron and by extension KT does not cause the game servers to crash or boot you back to character select

I can see you’re just a salty whiner intent on trolling anyone who doesn’t agree with you. What a shame, these forums really are lacking in reasonable discussion

No, I’m genuinely curious how you think the surgery metaphor doesn’t apply here.

Some of my best work, really.

…because the body, like a game, has many systems. See…

…and if by fixing one system, you ruin a separate one…

thank you for admitting you were wrong and that my statement wasn’t “factually incorrect” and was actually quite the opposite.

My metaphor was solid. Right, Coach?

yeah i liked it

1 Like

And I like you.

1 Like

oh I knew your name looked familiar. looks like ignored profiles are bugged

So sassy. Reow!