The absolute state of this game

Following 12 hours of additional maintenance, we log on to do Naxx only to find the Saph aura completely bugged. This was picked up six months ago in Naxx testing and was fixed, but has now reverted making Saph is entirely unkillable.

This was reported during the TBC beta. Why wasn’t it fixed before rollout?

Why has this patch been rolled out with other bugs that have been reported for weeks (Shaman hit talent reverting on logout)? How much other stuff is Blizzard aware of but hasn’t fixed? Why was the patch and release date rushed?

I’d expect this amateurism from a private server with limited devs and resources but not from this company, and not when we’re paying them every month. I note the sub has actually increased recently. How do you justify that when the product you’re providing barely works?

The game is a disgrace. Fix it.

24 Likes

This is the absolute state of the server, no memes no banter

Highwarlordstino 4 lyfe

1 Like

because (im guessing) the devs didnt have the say on when it got released, so they did what they could with the limited time they had because Bobby ran out of $100 bill toilet paper for this quarter. and to muscle Ashes of Creation alpha off of June 1st. so we the players get an unfinished prepatch that only lasts 13 days, followed by an unfinished TBC Classic to be fixed as we go.

8 Likes

Yea I highly, highly doubt the actual engineers building the game have any say on launch dates or things like that. These are decisions being made by the Board of Directors and Shareholders; i.e. old men who arent software engineers and definitely do not play World of Warcraft lol.

5 Likes

Yeah these kinds of things tend to happen when corporate demands the unreasonable. I’m sure even the devs knew things were releasing too soon but when your boss’s boss says “jump” you either ask “how high?” or start filling out a new resume

At least there’s nothing gamebreaking, hopefully the bugs get fixed soon. I’ll hazard a guess some of the stuff that was fixed in the beta and then re-broken on live may have been from a slightly earlier build, the big issue they had with maintenance last night had to do with corrupted data and having to restore a backup so it’s possible that might have some connection

The more things change, the more they stay the same. We still play.

1 Like

its called a deadline, ever heard of it?

1 Like

Holy cow, take a walk buddy

2 Likes

Blizzard please fix this guy’s problem before he takes it out on his girlfriend or kid

2 Likes

It’s too late for them.

1 Like

No. I’m sick of seeing it. Every person that whines about Classic or TBC needs a harsh reality check. THESE GAMES SHOULDNT EVEN EXIST ANYMORE. They are a FREE GIFT.

1 Like

15 years of a subscription says otherwise you ding bat.

Owning blizzard games since 1997 also says otherwise

7 Likes

you have a weird definition of “free”

6 Likes

Stay on target… stay on target…

We need to focus on Darth Vader (Wow) and the Death Star (Activision), not on some basement dweller who has no memory beyond the last Castle Narnia instance.

Classic TBC release Bad! WoW devs not to blame! Big murky cesspool of corporate greed BAD!

5 Likes

I hate to break it to you, Champ, but we’re not even at the TBC release yet.

That literally has nothing to do with what I said. This is a free game included with your retail sub, that you shouldn’t have to begin with. I don’t care about anything else you have to say. That’s a fact. Stop whining and be grateful you even have it all all.

shut up edge lord maybe crawl out of your moms basement get laid and you wont be so angry with your pathetic life

It’s not a “retail” sub. It’s a WoW sub.

That’s not hair-splitting. There are LOTS of folks who have the sub ONLY because of Classic/TBC.

6 Likes

Are you slow? Do you not understand there are people that are SOLELY subbed just to play Classic? Keep pretending that it’s totally free though.

2 Likes

I think the real question is why do you think we shouldn’t have classic wow?

2 Likes