The absolute state of this game

Look at all the butthurt nerds in here. Sorry you don’t wanna hear the truth, but you straight up don’t even deserve to be playing the game, let alone be demanding anything from it. Those are just facts. Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right, LOL.

You just posted something saying “Those are just facts” and posted none

4 Likes

I appreciate an actor who immerses themselves in their role.

5 Likes

taking a dump on ashes of creation is more important than making sure game is playable KEKW

2 Likes

This was one of the funniest ways of being shady I’ve ever witnessed. Lol.

1 Like

if we didn’t have classic, WOW would be dead. Shadowlands is a level or garbage we never thought we’d see again after Fallout 76, but no they pulled it off. Get off your stupid WOW retail is king high horse. By the way, I seriously doubt you’ve ever tried classic to make this assumption or you’d have notice that hardly anyone playing is angry,hateful,or ungrateful. Whatever shattered reality you live in you need to stay in, cause you sound like the angry one.

5 Likes

Post Deleted

3 Likes

do i think its the right decision? hell no. i’m just explaining why the product is garbage and that it probably wasn’t the actual people working on the game’s fault. the higher ups have been ruining this game for a decade.

1 Like

I don’t disagree with you. Shadowlands is awful. I’m just saying be less angry and a little more grateful we have Classic at all.

Also, I was a rank 14 Rogue on Wildhammer during vanilla WoW that migrated over to bg9 for arena later. Not that it matters, but I’ve definitely played Classic before, lol. I’m literally logged into it right now :stuck_out_tongue:

And I am angry. I love Classic and TBC, which is why I hate when people are so ungrateful over it. Yes, there are bugs - but at least there are bugs in a game that shouldn’t exist anymore that we can complain about. Just perspective.

You don’t want to buy a software product who’s (whose?) primary release criteria is ‘date.’

Trust me on that one.

Sapphiron says hi.

2 Likes

sigh
I’ll try to dumb this down AGAIN
I DON’T AGREE WITH WHAT THEY’RE DOING, I’M JUST EXPLAINING WHY IT HAPPENED.

Sapphiron is one fight out of one raid. That’s not gamebreaking

So, not being able to kill a boss that we’ve reliably killed for six months isn’t game breaking? The boss which is a gate to the final boss of classic?

Come on man.

It’s even worse because this bug was identified during testing and wasn’t fixed. Sure, the game works in the sense you can turn it on and run around, but it’s not working as intended, and that’s very poor for paying customers.

5 Likes

Yeah, nah. You’re right. If my surgeon does my shoulder reconstruction well enough, it’s a successful surgery, it doesn’t matter that they cut off my leg.

1 Like

The servers are still standing. People are still able to run dungeons and level alts. The game still works. Sorry your one raid fight is broken but that’s not game breaking

Not an equal comparison

you literally cant kill the 2nd to last or last boss of the most recent raid tier. thats game breaking.

1 Like

I wasn’t aware the game servers shut down every time a raid was unable to beat KT, good to know for the future

You really are simple.

3 Likes