The absolute state of this game

Something’s wrong with you.

2 Likes

to be fair, the big issue they had last night that extended maintenance so long as corrupted data, my theory is the backup they had to roll back to might have been one made before said fix was implemented

I’m just speculating on that though

Tell that to raid loggers.

And now you have addressed it. Good job! :~)

Working with what you’ve given me here, I’d just add that I’m actually a hair model in this scenario, and this has ruined me.

1 Like

a lot of ppl pay 15$ per month for it. so ya they have the right to expect quality for the money they spend. And with the deluxe package some ppl paid 70$ for this game

1 Like

Things happen. This is unprecedent for the WoW team.

Blizzard is trying their hardest. Report bugs through the proper channels and they will get fixed.

1 Like

The bugs I referred to have been reported and weren’t fixed. Hence being annoyed.

Hey, I don’t PvP but I still consider it part of the game :stuck_out_tongue: (also apparently it’s broken too)

1 Like

Yes, that happens. Blizzard can’t get to every single bug.

I understand your frustration, but that doesn’t justify vitriol.

1 Like

As a game dev, if I released this thing, I’d deserve the vitriol.

3 Likes

No one deserves vitriol or harassment. That isn’t constructive at all.

1 Like

This is funny, and I bet almost nobody else really gets it. Just wanted to say that.

1 Like

Bobby and his greedy subordinates do.

1 Like

Which part is vitriol?

The game is a disgrace? It is a disgrace. A billion dollar company released a broken pos to their paying customers 12 hours later than they said they would. Should we call that what it is or all hold hands and dance around in a circle?

2 Likes

You’re welcome to find a different one if you find this game to be such a disgrace. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

imagine that some players like both classic and retail versions of the game,
blaming devs is really easy
they don’t decide when stuff have to be launched, they have to deal with cuts shareholders decided and still try to deliver the product

bloomsday, go back to trolling arena and bg forums :face_with_monocle:

I’m already paying for this one so how about instead I get some value for money?

2 Likes

You get to wipe on Sapph with me!

Why? Because I disagree with you on something? You must have blue hair.