The 25% damage increase was due to the top 0.1% of players

Blizzard must have forgot about the other 99.9% of the playerbase. Again.

When will Blizzard learn and stop balancing the entire game around the severe minority?

97 Likes

They wont. They balance around top teir 3s and its never worked.

29 Likes

What gets me is that this was only an issue with the top m+ players. Not in any other content. Even then, less than 6% of m+ players even got to +20 or above. Some of which bought carries.

35 Likes

I thought he was talkin bout pvp. I dont care what happens in pve

2 Likes

Do Ksm and quit. It’s what I do now and it felt really good. Wow is not made for casuals anymore

28 Likes

Pvp has been dead and abandoned since WoD.

16 Likes

I mean, for people who don’t do group content with a healer the change does nothing, maybe a slight buff to some specs self healing.

2 Likes

I honestly don’t understand what their fear was, like we were going to go back and stomp earlier zones? Who cares, they should be grateful that any of us would go back and do old stuff at this stage, instead they’re actively turning people away :joy:

39 Likes

I disagree.

Ever since this update went live my poor mage is getting absolutely shredded.

22 Likes

Healers complain about not being able to heal enough. blizzard makes it so healers have to more actively heal.

Healers complain about having to heal more.

GOD I LOVE THE FORUMS.

17 Likes

Based on all the complaints about pve Id say it was abandoned long ago

1 Like

What about those who cannot heal?

Also, I’m a Hunter. What does a Healer have to do with what I said? Besides. There are better ways to do this than a flat 25% increase and forgetting that non-healers exist.

13 Likes

In the new content which you don’t already out gear? skill issue.

Old content: major skill issue, since nothing was changed for mages.

2 Likes

You’re only level 60, so you have no idea what current content is like.

9 Likes

Ahh, so you’re just trolling got it.

4 Likes

Because while they increased monster damage, they also increased everyone’s health by the same amount.

The only change this patch is if you had an external healer, since proportionately that healer heals you for less, now.

Solo play wasn’t affected at all.

8 Likes

Come back when you buy DF and hit 70.

10 Likes

the only real issue with this change is many healers dont have the resources to handle healing more.

5 Likes

He is baiting you. Just ignore the troll

7 Likes

Increases health doesn’t equal increased damage.

3 Likes