The 10.2.6 Content Update Arrives March 19

Hmm…perhaps testing the waters for a new Brawlers Guild style event?

Refines my gaming palate, so I can tell what is and isn’t a good game.

Sick of all these comments. I for one am very excited!

Limited time event. lol, as expected more stuff I don’t do.
Bring on more m+ stuff pls.

yet here you are posting here about them.

3 Likes

You know I just resubbed but cool to see blizzard is still doing the same mumbo jumbo.

I love FOMO events i find them exciting.

Well it is called a ‘‘Secret patch’’ so this was just an announcement when we can expect to try it out. Whats wrong with that lol?

This dosent even have anything with what dude said, can some dudes stop complaining for the sake of complaining its braindead…

Oh for fracks sake. :woman_facepalming::person_facepalming:

Insert Picard smacking head gif here

I know right, donuts are oppressive.

It’s a terrible model that a very select few modern gamers enjoy… Unfortunately another bad standard that is being adopted by a majority of crumbling IPs, and it’s just cashing in as the ship sinks. I think wow is better than that, but it really looks like it’s not above it.

FOMO was ok when people was mad about those old mounts on the trading post
They was saying, you should have played back then to get it.
Now FOMO ain’t ok.

y’all don’t make no sense sometimes.

I don’t care a single bit about old items being put on the trading post, the same way I didn’t care when Plagued Proto-Drake and the ZG mounts were put on the Black Market.

I still wouldn’t care if they changed their mind on the issue and even went as far as putting Gladiator Mounts (as someone who has several of those too). FOMO is always bad, it’s not good or healthy for game development.

1 Like
  1. Different people have different opinions.
  2. A psychological phenomenon is not an item nor event. It’s what can happen to some because of the limited time nature of things.

That would be awesome fun!

1 Like

Well the post says it is a content update and a limited event at the same time. So i do not know what to exspect.

Was hoping for allied races to level up before the next expansion but my head maybe to high in the clouds too much… We shall see…

We better get cool pirate mogs with it. My Goblins and blood elves seemd fine with the costume in Bfa.

1 Like

FOMO sucks.

3 Likes

Where my Drakonid at? :sob:

Cool. Can you fix plate armor in pvp now?

1 Like

you can use AI to leave texts naked :smiley:

Booty Bay is getting a makeover with all new questline/ cosmetics. new rivalry pirate factions. boat mount that rides on land but cannot fly like the dreadwake…