The 10.2.6 Content Update Arrives March 19

There’s a reason the male pandaren dance is based on Party Rock Anthem.

2 Likes

I love their dance so much.

1 Like

Nice… comes out the week I’ll be at PAX East and unable to play.

We already have 2 neutral, one villain and one Horde aligned pirate crews.

I don’t really get why this is a limited time thing. Seems like an actual patch content thing should just stick round. Very rarely does the main event of a patch, even an increment .01 patch have things that go away. Imagine if you got your heritage armor for the duration of the patch, or if the upright Orc thing only last a few weeks.

Even the Saving Chromie scenario is still a thing and you can farm timewalking badges during timewalking from Legion content. Just an example of something that could have been a limited time but wasn’t. Seems silly.

This is very easy to answer.
FOMO is always used as a very cheap method in a game to make collectors feel like they’re missing out if they don’t buy more playtime for that limited event. So, if they don’t participate in the stuff now, they might miss out on mounts, tmogs, etc.

By the way, this is also the reason why the trading post was introduced. Yes, some items come back, and yet collectors will feel like they might not see the exact item they want again for an indefinite amount of time. And so, some feel compelled to renew their subscription over and over again, even if they might otherwise be dissatisfied with the game.

3 Likes

So few items have returned and they just keep putting more and more without increasing the amount we get monthly. It’s going to be used as a gimmick very soon to put tender on the shop, I’m positive of that.

3 Likes

Useless, season 4 should start as soon as patch drops…

This exactly.

Also we don’t even know how long this event will be available and people already mad about it.

1 Like

We finally get a release date and people are still mad

Welcome to GD. :slight_smile:

Couple of hours play and right back to the daily grind. Oh joy.

You mean like the flying broom used to be. Look how many years it took to get a permanent one.

1 Like

I swear that picture reminds me of someplace I feel like I saw in BFA

It’s Freehold.

I like the events so this is cool to me.

people are mad because 1. they’re tired of fomo events. 2. this is basically just an announcement of an upcoming announcement and basically a waste of time.

9 Likes

then why are you still playing?

1 Like

Well, there is a research ship called the Bold Horizon.

It looks like some pirate themed arena. Its like they have the bfa arena and add some pirates or something.