The 10.2.6 Content Update Arrives March 19

My buddy is basically foaming at the mouth about tomorrow because not having any information has just about killed him. It’s all he can talk about. He even keeps going on… and on… and on about all the videos he’s been watching about what is likely to happen, etc.

Meanwhile, I don’t care at all. Keeping it a secret has in no way, whatsoever, peaked my interest. The only reason I am thrilled the patch comes out tomorrow is the fact that S4 PTR is soon to follow, and that’s what I am looking forward to.

2 Likes

Goodness, Blizzard, all this over a limited time event.

How dang tonedeaf are you all?

1 Like

ARGHH me holds are burstin’ with swag! That bit of shine matt’r to us??

Still no notes, good on blizzard. i hope they come out after the servers come up

its exciting going into something blind and not having meta builds already for every little thing in the patch

2 Likes

limited untested event Im sure nothing at all will go wrong.

4 Likes

Broken addons because authors couldn’t prepare for API changes is not something I’m excited for.
Broken “event” because it only got Blizzard’s QA internal testing is not something I’m excited for either.

1 Like

sick of these comments of ppl being sick about other ppl dissatisfaction with the game

4 Likes

Considering the only content i find enjoyable is at the start of every pvp season i fail to see the “content update”

scarlet crusade pirates lets go!

1 Like

infinite pirate dragon mount

No one cares about your optional addons. Tired of people expecting the devs to keep catering to things that arent even native to the game.

I welcome this change in thei deployment cycle and urge then to continue.

Lmfao.
This event for me died the moment I read the patch notes. I will not be doing this garbage.

I really wish I had been wrong here. But at least a pandaren got tons of facetime in the trailer.

This smells like…April 1st…

1 Like

We’re allowed to have opinions that disagree with yours.

1 Like