The 10.2.6 Content Update Arrives March 19

you get played every single time but omg thank you for the comedy roflmaooooo

1 Like

Ok and? Battle Passes aren’t good either for games. Even Valve has come out saying that their battle pass in DOTA was not profitable and nobody enjoyed them. All these microtransactions in games that we pay for need to go, end of story.

8 Likes

best comment! that gave me a good chuckle

you … missed the joke… lol

If you don’t like a games practices don’t play their games. Suggest alternatives to them by email or suggestions forum but complaining on general forum everytime something new comes out isn’t productive.

It’s their game. We choose if we like it enough or not to play it. It’s up to them to decide to listen to feedback or not and up to us to unsub and leave our comments if we don’t like it

One can dislike certain aspects of a game and enjoy the rest of it enough to keep playing.

If I stopped playing every game that ever did something I didn’t like, I might actually have to touch grass and that is not going to happen.

4 Likes

This is the kind of idiocy that makes no sense. Blizzard has fumbled for YEARS, this isn’t a new phenomena. Players are finally getting fed up and voicing their opinions. Sorry, not sorry.

10 Likes

Yep.
Some white knights are acting as if players are criticizing their parents instead of an extremely large company that should be capable of more than occasionally tossing some crumbs to their customers. Especially when it’s more than obvious why Blizzard is introducing so much FOMO stuff.

3 Likes

pretty sure the opening of the gates at AQ was a once only event.
Not sure that should happen every week just so everyone can see.
when it happened it was big tho.

I wasn’t there but I also don’t want it to become a theme park event that repeats

Well, we at DJL are excited for anything pirate related. :smiley:

1 Like

We won’t even know if this new event is worth doing unless they tell us the rewards like wowhead normally does and that is extremely unlikely. It is more likely they will expect us to do the event then be annoyed if the rewards aren’t of interest to us.

They haven’t managed to come up with the greatest thing ever in the 14 years I am have been playing so this isn’t likely to be an issue now.

Well, if i wasn’t sure this thing is going to be a train wreck…I am now given the launch state if the hearthstone gimick. Lol

4 Likes

Nothing beats the :selfie: patch

3 Likes

I call it the B.E.L.F.I.E. patch. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Don’t renew your sub than lol.

Oh, you don’t need to do anything about it, I only put that forth because some people exist so far up their own posteriors they refuse to recognize a practice preying upon fomo as just that because it doesn’t apply specifically to them.
Really really silly people. Almost as silly as the ones that don’t believe in objectively good or bad writing.

1 Like

I need this in my life now. lol

2 Likes

Yeah capitalism is bad.

1 Like

Vote with you wallet if its an issue. But i wouldnt wait for blizzard to care or change.

1 Like