The 10.2.6 Content Update Arrives March 19

Because we would rather not get our hopes up and plan to attend an event only to be let down if it’s not something we would have cared about. Everyone is still going to WoWhead anyway, this just makes that process more annoying.

5 Likes

Easy answer people on these forums go out of their way to find things to be angry about, I have only read this thread mostly since it was started but a lot of people are angry without knowing anything about it really outside of that it’s limited which if they are posting shouldn’t matter like matter because if they are posting they have a sub and if they have a sub they can play and get whatever it is that’s limited so yeah.

In-SPITE of the fact even…

Also, every untested bit of content comes with critical bugs. The latest Hearthstone event was set up in such a way that everyone on the server was in one place, and the lag was bad enough that low end PCs locked up for most of the fight.

So whatever we do get is going to ship broken. And it’s fine to doubt me on this, but we’ll see soon enough.

Hey you leave my 5 fps alone! My computers an old goat but she’s got some juice left in her. Jk

2 Likes

I’m running a 1050ti so I can relate to people who have issues with this event.

Lol, this was really good actually well done. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :clap:t5: :clap:t5: :clap:t5:

1 Like

All this “FOMO” crying as if y’all don’t log on every day anyway :laughing:

4 Likes

bro pls stop, make real events, and not limited time things

6 Likes

Even if you like it there will be people who don’t and didn’t have the option of simply not caring about this patch ahead of time.

It’s not a case of simply not playing content you don’t care for, because you have to set out time and log in because you might actually like what is coming. But those who don’t, especially if it turns out to be niche stuff nobody actually asked for? They’re coming here five minutes after the servers come up to complain.

The real surprise is when the devs read those complaints. I truly don’t believe they are cognizant of what is about to transpire unless the content is their biggest W in the last decade.

1 Like

White knight much? Fomo is a practice created and done by companies not players. Grow up

5 Likes

Are you joking? A limited time event?

Stop it.

3 Likes

I wonder if some of these people complain about being born since life is a limited time event .

3 Likes

These comments are so funny. Of course it’s limited time, they aren’t going to add some new feature on a .1 patch. It’s just something to do until season 4. Or don’t do it, it’s not going to matter. I swear most of these commenters don’t even play WoW.

3 Likes

wth, how did you do this?!

How come you don’t see people raging that they missed limited time sales at walmart for the weekend flyer or limited time sales at their local car dealership

Blizzard isnt exactly the only business to ever do a limited time event to draw people in to increase sales.

When they do those sales, you can still buy the goods later at a higher price. When Blizz does an event, you may never be able to get the rewards again.

6 Likes

The new limited time event will let you shop for 100$ mounts in the cash shop. Every 3 minutes your screen will flash an update to visit our new pet page where you may purchase one of 5000 pets. Be sure to do the new pirate event where you could get 5000 transmogs that turn your character in to a pirate… Again. We would also like you to link your account to x, Facebook, tik tok, Reddit, Xbox, twitch, ancestry, and Amazon. For this we are giving away a pirate murloc that in no way signifies who we are selling your information to.

5 Likes

At this point I think the issue is they’ve hyped it up that whenever we find out about it some portion of the playerbase is gonna be here trashing it for one reason or another.

2 Likes

Then people should keep up with wowhead and resub when they want to catch special events that interest them.

It’s no different than any game having a battle pass with unique monthly rewards. If you don’t play you don’t get things.