The 10.0.7 Content Update is Now Live!

I think that kelani dude said he guessed it would be april 4th because of the calendar events going on something to do with that I can’t remember he talked a lot who knows

1 Like

So regarding RAF, will the players who are on the current RAF path receive their current expected rewards or will it change once this patch hits?

4 Likes
3 Likes

They’re in the “hype it up” stage right now. Blogs and interviews with developers about the state of Dragonflight and what 10.0.7 will bring, to follow.

For reference, they officially announced the release date for 10.0.5 (Jan 24) on Jan 12th. Almost 2 weeks. So if all we’re getting is “Soon™” right now, it’s most likely at least 3 weeks out. And every week that they don’t have a firm release date, keep pushing it further.

1 Like

Exciting, but hoping us Mac OS users don’t have the same problem we had with 10.0.5
crashing on launch and unable to play for a week 1/2. Putting this in the air…

I know, get a PC… Have to work with what we got though.

2 Likes

Likely not. The new seasons usually start with each major patch like x.1, x.2, x.3. This is just a 10.0.7. So in 10.1 I believe will start the next season along with the next raid tier and anything else they add.

This is a solid patch for it not being a major one like the x.1

1 Like

I dont think it’s that far out or they wouldnt have made this post. There is no new information here that we havent known for like a month and a “reminder” would make no sense. I dont think they’d give us a soon post for something we already know if it was still a full month away.

1 Like

I like temporary power collectables like that, it’s fun to use in timewalking, and its a fun way to shake up gameplay during the relevant content season.

2 Likes

Mayla Highmountain is worried—Baine Bloodhoof has traveled to the Ohn’ahran Plains in search of an old friend who has gone missing but insisted on making the journey alone. Help Baine solve the mystery of the missing tauren — and come to terms with old hatreds — with the help of an unlikely ally. Speak to Mayla Highmountain in Valdrakken to begin your journey.

Help Baine

4 Likes

Soooo 3 more weeks of not playing. I knew that 6 month sub was a waste.

Never again.

1 Like

Hey, I’m just happy that the guy’s actually doing something this expansion after sitting in Oribos for the entirety of Shadowlands.

3 Likes

Wait, I thought the new M+ season was 10.1?

1 Like

I have a hard time being excited about listening to the Horde’s least interesting leader pine over his BFF Anduin again.

3 Likes

Oh, me too. That is one thing I could certainly do without.

2 Likes

Just pumped for Ret paly changes.

1 Like

Can’t wait to play lightforged and goblin monks!
Also please fix the Dragonflight dungeons not getting rep via the faction tabards. Would be nice to farm the rep doing dungeons while leveling for the orc heritage armor.

1 Like

Gimme orc heritage armor!

I’m exalted with Orgrimmer and ready! :grinning:

1 Like

I undeleted my level 50 Orc to do it, since they confirmed level 50 is all you need. xD

I’m also a bit annoyed cause I leveled my mage to 70 thinking we’d need 70 cause every heritage armor has needed the current max level. So now my 2nd 70 is a class I never play.

1 Like

Article was updated 40 minutes ago, was that just a typo update?

1 Like

God willing? Never.