Dragonflight: Return to the Forbidden Reach

Dragonflight: Return to the Forbidden Reach

With the defeat of Raszageth secured, a new opportunity to seek out and find answers about the dracthyr Evokers and their history arises within the Forbidden Reach. This max-level experience introduces new bosses and objectives, additional storms, new loot, and more.

View Full Article

11 Likes

Is there a date, or just Soon™?

9 Likes

I got hyped when they showed a picture of a slyvern for the “Six new dragonriding races,” but then I realized they’re talking about obstacle courses lol.

16 Likes

Just “soon ™” for now. We’re working toward being able to give a real date as soon as possible, but we’re not ready quite yet.

54 Likes

21 Likes

Then why even make the post? Trying to shake it up with a blue post that isn’t about bugs?

6 Likes

Classic! I’m not even mad that was hilarious :joy::joy:

9 Likes

Insight into what’s next I suppose. I think this is on the PTR but not 100% sure.

The PTR has been running for a while now. My character has been falling through the world for about a week as well. Opened a door in the vault, went in, and boom freefall.

6 Likes

Thank you for clarifying. I was reading it looking for a date and wondering if that was starting today. I was confused. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Also, thank you for the

:dracthyr_heart:

10 Likes

Oof :frowning:

Well how is the view under there? XD

Looks like the death realm but more blue than gray. I can only see a split second now before the game kicks me out to the character select screen.

1 Like

When though?

Well, according to WoWhead it’s adding new Easter transmogs… so at least by 4/10

Soon

Thank you. I see Nethaera’s post about it now. Somehow my screen jumped past it. Hopefully soon is within a month or something.

1 Like

Cool, now please let us copy max level Evokers to the PTR.

There’s dozens of us! DOZENS!

OMG please release it! Seriously need these buffs right now.

If its forbidden how can we go there ?

6 Likes

It’s only forbidden if we reach it, or is it reaching for it?