The #1 Worst Class Overall in Shadowlands.-

CLASS… NOT SPEC, CLASS LADIES AND GENTLEMAN

Curious what everyone thinks the worst class in the game is currently. It could have all 3 roles, it could be dps only, it could be tank dps, tank heal etc.

What class do you guys think is the worst across all three of its available specs, or 2 I guess for DH.

And why of course.

Frost mage
Fury warrior
Assassin rogues

34 Likes

Fury war is pretty bad.

Survival hunter not great. Or maybe just not popular.

Lot of mages whining about all their specs but I think all 3 are decent with fire being great.

7 Likes

Toss up of Frost DK, Surv Hunter, Frost mage, Fury warrior, Sin Rogue

Frost DK is dead last in M+

3 Likes

I’d wager frost DK both because it’s bottom-tier mythic+ and it has the narrowest band of the classes (meaning the skill floor and skill cap are very close together - so it’s not showing much potential upside for skilled play).

4 Likes

You guys real bad at reading, huh. Worst class is probably monk, all around. WW is pretty strong atm, but it will likely fall off as more people get secondary stats.

25 Likes

The ruling class in Revendreth.

By far the worst class in all of WoW.

47 Likes

I’d say Hunter/Warlock and not just for Shadowlands. Every expac they always have 1 spec deemed acceptable and the other two are just cast aside like garbage.

16 Likes

Frost mage is ok, just rather not be dependent on procs so much.

3 Likes

Yea fair point on procs. Not liking the rotation and design I get. But frost isn’t as bad as people make it out to be. It’s not top tier but I see plenty do decent in mythic and raid.

2 Likes

Warlock, imo.

2 Likes

Warrior, fury is just about the worse dps , , prot is the worse tank and arms only preforms well in pvp.

21 Likes

I keep seeing people say how bad frost mage is. Is that at max level only, or also while leveling?

Going off the logs for CN, Warriors would be the worst currently. Fury is marginally better than Frost (doing worst) and Arms isn’t exactly high.

At least Mage, Hunter, Rogue and Warlock have specs that are doing decently well to outstanding.

9 Likes

all-around trash spec. Blizz added a blanket 15% nerf right before the expansion dropped because frost had good combos in the pre-patch. Now they are unplayable.

14 Likes

Damn that sucks. Frost was always my favorite Mage spec.

3 Likes

Frost mage (in a bad spot)
Fury warrior (atm no real value in bringing one)
Survival hunter (actually not so bad on paper but on this list because of how well the other two specs are doing).

4 Likes

Why do we have posts like this? Every class can do all content just fine just some number tuning need to be done. There is no “worst” class as they all play well. Everyone should just pick what they enjoy over what is considered meta.

4 Likes

Windwalker. Needs a buff, both in damage output and mobility.

Bard. Does 0 damage and heals atm.

21 Likes