That poll we did should be used for allied races too =D

Just have an alliance poll and a horde poll.

I assume what your worried about is hardcore faction fans using it to get the “bad race” to the faction they don’t like. And that’s a valid concern. I also think it’s unavoidable.

Something like adding race might be to important for a poll like this to decide to be honest. To easy to troll the other side so to speak.

Oooooo heck yes!!! lich is an interesting one tho… do they float? or do they walk?
also /salute blood queen thank you for gracing us with your presence

1 Like

Id rather get the deer people from ardenwald than furbolgs which wouldn’t even really work as a playable race in my opinion.

dryads would be sick no lie

I will literally be bitter if Alliance gets Sethrak instead of something as cute as Vulpera.

I’m already leaning horde and would be horde if it wasn’t for my guild. Let’s not give me more reasons to hate alliance.

I’m not a fan of them leaving their realm to fight for some reason on Azeroth myself, that’s why I said “Uncorrupted satyrs” originally but they apparently just turn into night elves. Just my personal opinion though, not a fan of the covenant races and would hope actual Azeroth ones would be playable first.

Good point, not sure. That detail would definitely need to be worked out.

yo what the heck man snakes cute as heck!! boop there snoop

2 Likes

o_o I can say it’s really super duper not for me.

I’d rather something super fluffy and teddybear-esque.

1 Like

valid.
how about spider people? They have fur ? =D

1 Like

Depends on what the threat of the next xpac is to be honest. If it is going to be void vs us or something, and the cause of the problems in shadowlands is the void I could see them coming with us for the purpose of fighting the void.

But I see your point too. I just think furbolg is a poor choice as a back up choice.

No thanks. Then we would only ever get some subspecies of elf.

There are deer people on Azeroth but they’re quadripeds so I don’t think those would work out either; I still like my “uncorrupted satyr” idea where they’d look very similar or identical to the deer people but lorewise be Azerothians at least :stuck_out_tongue: Though, there isn’t lore behind that unfortunately, they just turn back into night elves.

Maybe “nature-saturated” would fix it.

Edit: Like that one “lightbound” dreadlord or whatever? what if it worked out like that but with a different kind of magic?

thats a very valid point. What if they did pairings? i didnt respond to you with it but i offered the idea of paring system showing two fixed options for both horde and alliance.

Thats never stopped blizzard before. Void elves didn’t have pre-established lore.

Yeah that’s very true, plus I had a thought, like… there’s a lightbound dreadlord in Legion content, so what if that could happen but with other magic types? And this group of satyrs was gifted with such a thing, leading to the deer-like satyrs that are uncorrupted by remain, well satyr and look similar to the deer people? Would be neat.

Nature bound, void bound (void elves basically), arcane bound, etc…

I could see it. Magic can have drastic physical appearance effects, just look at malfurion and even Jaina.

1 Like

As someone who is part deer, should I be offended by this typo?

On topic we all know High Elves would be 90% picked if it was on there, the lesser requested ones should only be on there; Ankoans, Ogres, Ethereals, Gilgiblins etc…

no i was trying to make a pun to deer child but taurens arnt deers and im pretty stupid

1 Like

I know I was just joking XD. My sense of humor is…random. Though it would have been hilarious if they were a Highmountain.

beep boop. how does one understand humor?? Boop beep.
i should be the one saying sorry. i take thing super cerial on the internet. no sarcasm or humor allowed

1 Like