That new Wrathion model... omg!

if players got all the npc outfits every single female elf would be wearing Alexstrazsa’s outfit.

Though I want Chromies outfit.
its classy.

Daddy Wrathion

2 Likes

what

Eh…maybe he is an adult.

Why is there a Rogue with a giant turnip on her head?

1 Like

I want wrathion’s outfit and the outfit anduin was wearing when he was sneaking around in legion and went to where his dad died.

Dang. Has Anduin seen this yet?

2 Likes

What happens when Anduin sees this won’t be in the lore because this game is rated T.

1 Like

Yeah, so they went fanfic ham on Wrathion, I see…

isnt it something. big success story is wrathion. now if they could have that luck with everything else. hehe

I’m guessing you didn’t read the book. You got the order of events wrong and the wowhead description is a bit off.

What happens is when she is alive she is at a meet up of a small group of forsaken with their human families. The forsaken recognise her and start wanting to defect. They start making their way to the Alliance side on the sly but they get spotted so she tells them to run for the Alliance fort. That’s when Sylvanas’s kills her and Anduin takes her to the Priest Order Hall and she is raised.

She is never a horde character, she never tries to get the undead to defect as an undead. Not all forsaken are Horde. She is also never a member of the Alliance, though she is friends with them.

I agree that the factions aren’t likely to survive into 9.0 and I like that idea, but that description of Calia really isn’t any proof one way or the other.

I’m unsure how I feel about Valeera, I want to pluck whatever that is off her head. She looks like a garden gnome.

Now if only this kind of stuff could apply to the player character outfits.

1 Like

When I saw the new Wrathion update, he matches Anduin so well now. HAHAHAHA

2 Likes

Wrathion looks great ,nice to see a adult model of him.But I’m a little confused as to Valeera’s head piece is that her hair ?

He’s getting there.

Isn’t the real question when do we kill him and what loot does he drop? Just saying that’s what wow is these days.

Yeah, I have no idea what that thing is.

That’s her ponytail without the gravity effects applied. It’s normal.

1 Like

Okeydokey. I hope they apply gravity so she doesn’t have to perpetually appear like one of the Coneheads.