That new Wrathion model... omg!

Hot diggity damn. :eyes:

He kinda reminds me of a young version of Jafar, except better.

3 Likes

Like he needs to run he is his own flight mount and guess what , he doesnā€™t have to do pathfinder

Gotta love the Draenei females and their Stripper Pole hearthstone animation

His mog looks awesome. I want it.

Please, pretty please with sprinkles on top.

I donā€™t know. Thatā€™s some murky water there.

1 Like

So am I! Glad she didnā€™t convert to full on feminist nun status.

If you think about it he went from egg to teenager in one expansion .

But his dragon form was still a whelpling.

ANd it still might be or that of a smaller younger dragon.

Remember most dragons take on smaller humanoid forms and some smaller then others.

Alexstrazsa High Elf , Kalecgos Half Elf , Chromie gnome, Ebyssian High Mountain .

Wrathionā€™s new look may be reflective as his aging as a dragon and maybe what would be a teenager to say humans may still be a whelp to dragons.

And how old is your toon in worgen years?

Are you still a puppy?

Are there still training pads in the corners of the room? Do you scratch the door to go outside yet?

1 Like

What, heā€™s between 30 and 30,000. Heā€™s an adult. =P

1 Like

Best part, hunters spell change. direbeast calls dire bees, bees!! New glyph

2 Likes

If that talent actually had dps performance on par with others on that row I would be excited. Unfortunately after the massacre of zoo builds in legionā€“> bfa transition, it isnā€™t anything anyone that plays seriously would ever pick by choice.

Perhaps if I have an extra dire consequences azerite trait I may be able to finagle that in. But it is unlikely.

New Wrathion model = best one in the game.

Dude actually LOOKS like a powerful black dragon.

2 Likes

Worgen are born human. We know when a human is an adult. The worgen form doesnā€™t really change that. We donā€™t know exactly how age works for dragons.

Yeah but we know all those guys are adults because of their dragon form and have presumably been around longer than most characters. Wrathion however, we have seen he has hatched back when Deathwing was around. We donā€™t really know how fast dragons age from egg to adult. If I remember correctly, Wrathion did have some quests in Highmountain about trying to repopulate his flight but was scrapped in replaced with Ebonhorn.

Look it just feels a bit weird to me when people ship him because we donā€™t know his actual age. For all we know, he could be 17.

Source?

1 Like

I know itā€™ll never happen but I WANT that outfit wrathion has with the intensity of 1000 burning suns.

1 Like

Wrathion was in Legion alpha as an important part of the Highmountain questline. His dragon model was a full-sized drake. They removed that entire questline because the lore didnā€™t make sense and they threw in Ebyssian/Ebonhorn.

1 Like

given anduin was a 10yr old boy in vanilla.
when Wrathion was ā€œhatchedā€ was during the Cataclysm.
Anduin is in his early 20ā€™s (max) in BFA.
Wrathion is likely less than 15 yrs old.

2 Likes

Looks good. Too bad the players canā€™t get such sweet looking customizations and gear. The NPCs always get the best stuff, not us. Seems backward.

1 Like