That new Wrathion model... omg!

That’s a hell of a lot of Aqua Net in her hair.

Time doesn’t follow rules in WoW (does anything?).

During the DK campaign in Legion, the Lich King says “It’s been 2 years since the events at Icecrown Citadel.”

When I heard that, I was like “whaaaaa??? TWO years??? It’s been like SEVEN, bro!”

There are SOOOOO many examples of this, it’s just like trying to follow the story in general: at some point you just throw up your hands and give up.

1 Like

Wrathion, Prince of Persia.

1 Like

Oh my, that’s causing some feelings!

I am not going to lie, it would have been kinda funny if they had instead made him a bit chunky and acne ridden and be like “Yeah, his dragon teen years were not kind to ol Wrathion” and then like 4 expansions down the line bring out super smexy Wrathion.

3 Likes

We missed his awkward acne-ridden teenage years. I mean, why else would he be hiding for two whole expansions? :thinking:

4 Likes

Haha, that’s a good point actually XD

1 Like

Wtf is that thing on top of her head?

The Blood elves secret weapon. They have weaponized hair gel.

1 Like

People might get a little less bent out of shape if they would realize Wrathion ISN’T A HUMAN.

Warcraft dragons mature faster at a young age, becoming a drake after only a year or two, and then their aging slows to a crawl after maturity. In Wrathion’s case, he was speaking (and hatching plots, pardon the pun) almost immediately after breaking out of his egg. Making comparisons between him and the maturity of a human is just plain silly.

4 Likes

Once again kudos to the Blizzard’s art and technical teams. I don’t know how these guys are managing to create such assets on this engine.

1 Like

She looks great but with is that hair spike thing

It’s just unanimated hair. Lorthemar unanimated was like that as well.

Ah, ok in that case she looks amazing

Right? The did her so much justice.

1 Like

Khal Wrathion.

Or

Aquawrathion.

Still, he looks awesome!

This makes me wonder; could Ebonhorn look human if he wanted?

I have no idea how Dragons choose their humanoid form XD

Wasn’t in the alpha for that one so did not know that part.

I’m sure they won’t, but its a meme that really gets on my nerves–not gonna lie.

Its like no one can just be friends without a whole fleet of ships being sailed and its weird even by our standards as a community. I mean, Velen and Illidan also got along and had the polar opposite thing going for them. I never saw people talk like that about them too, but I’m also afraid to actually look.

On topic, I love Wrathions new model and I wonder what they’re gonna say he was doing all this time.